Bag vs. Bling..PartII....*Pics*

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to really thank you guys for your support in my decision for the ring...

I guess the bag has to wait...for a long time too....:crybaby:

To help ease the pain, I bought this sterling silver watch to pair up with my new ring....I have to do the whole match thing...its such a diesease...:P

My dog was sooo interested in what I was doing that I got her in my shot so wanted to share her with you guys....she is our 8 yrs old yorkie and she rules our house.....:yes:

Thanks guys once again and here are the pics of my ring and watch.....

Attachments

• DSCF0012.JPG
    DSCF0012.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 277
  • DSCF0014.JPG
    DSCF0014.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 163
  • DSCF0015.JPG
    DSCF0015.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 179
  • DSCF0023.JPG
    DSCF0023.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 188
You really got some beautiful things, didn't you?! The ring is gorgeous and the watch is so cool! You have beautiful hands and that ring suits your middle finger perfectly. But the real show stealer is your adorable dog! If I didn't have a lot on my plate already, I would have to get me one of those. Congrats, bagluvluv, you made quite a haul!

p.s. That new lv will still be there waiting for you eventually!

Thanks you guys!!!!!!
My yorkie is so precious but a handful.....to get my attention, she just dragged her little house all the way next to me......she is like a 2 yrs old...always needing attention....lol....

Texas Girl: Thank you!!! She looks like an angel but has a devilish nature...lol....but we adore her....:tender: