Anyone wish they were as stylish as their handbag?

Interesting discussion. IMHO one should dress in whatever way they feel comfortable, be it fully dressed up, carrying a nice handbag wearing casual clothes, wearing nice clothes with a casual handbag, going totally casual, as long as one is at ease. I don’t believe there are set rules, and I do think “styling” is overly emphasised in the media. Be comfortable and enjoy our belongings in whatever way that pleases us:biggrin:

I understand where you are coming from and use to think that way too but as I got older and wiser (at least I think so lol), I started to realize that Hermès bags, particularly Birkins, can really be dressed however you like. I think I was putting more emphasis on style of dress with the bags than others so I decided to just dress according to however I feel and just let everyone else do whatever they want. I shop at all types of places for clothes from Old Navy, Gap, BR and J.Crew to Saks, Neiman’s and Bergdorf’s. It’s all a matter of dressing however I feel comfortable and me making the bag look good not the other way around. I am one of those people that takes pride in dressing well and for me, that doesn’t mean it has to all be high end, ultra expensive pieces which I rarely wear except on special occasions but clothing that makes me feel good, confident and no fuss clothing

Reading this thread reminded me of the time I had to run outside looking like a hideous troll in PJs after shoving my pet rats into my kelly due to someone else’s kitchen disaster setting off the building’s fire alarm... didn’t even think of bringing the laptop, just the rats and the kelly #priorities:coolio:
Omg this has got to be one of the most unique uses of a kelly i’ve Heard of :P great story!