All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

These are wise words...

First - it depends on what you think/love/money you have to spend etc. Do you love that bag? Do you think your you it will be worth the money you spend on it? How many years ahead do you think you should use the bag for the purchase to be worth it etc.

But in my opinion. I would not buy that one, its a seasonal bag, not a classic. I want a classic Peekaboo the day i buy one, if i was made of money, maybe then it would be fun to buy that model. But im not, i have to choose wisely what i spend my money on, then i want a Peekaboo that i wont get tired of and that i will hopefully love for many years to come.

But if you love that model - then get it. Are you unsure, then its probably not for you.

You are so right. . .I just love this light brown color and unique look ..If want the classic look just turn it over to the other flat side.. I would love love this brown on a classic and buy that straight away. .. Alas I think it does not exist in that design. ..
First - it depends on what you think/love/money you have to spend etc. Do you love that bag? Do you think your you it will be worth the money you spend on it? How many years ahead do you think you should use the bag for the purchase to be worth it etc.

But in my opinion. I would not buy that one, its a seasonal bag, not a classic. I want a classic Peekaboo the day i buy one, if i was made of money, maybe then it would be fun to buy that model. But im not, i have to choose wisely what i spend my money on, then i want a Peekaboo that i wont get tired of and that i will hopefully love for many years to come.

But if you love that model - then get it. Are you unsure, then its probably not for you.

Does anyone have a Napa leather bag and use a defender on it? Has this ruined your leather or scuffed it in any way? I want a defender as I think they’re so cute, but worried about it ruining the leather rather than “defending” it. :smile:

Reactions: Kmora
Hi all,
I am fairly new to Fendi, and I’ve been eyeing the mini peekaboo for about a year. I am finally going to purchase one. I am deciding between these two.

1) Black nappa with multicolour handle and pink tabs:
https://www.fendi.com/ca/woman/bags/peekaboo/p-8BN244A67YF15RB
I love how this one has a mix of metal colours! The metal frame on outside is a matte gold, turnlock is gold, and the inner metal bar is matte silver.

2) Black nappa with GHW
https://www.fendi.com/ca/woman/bags/peekaboo/p-8BN244K4PF0KUR

I tried both in store and love them both. Both are really versatile in terms of pairing with clothes.
For reference, I dress very casually most of the time and my closet is fairly neutral coloured.
I was also thinking I should wrap a twilly around the handle, super paranoid of ruining the beautiful leather handle.

So... any thoughts ?

Thank you !!

Hi all,
I am fairly new to Fendi, and I’ve been eyeing the mini peekaboo for about a year. I am finally going to purchase one. I am deciding between these two.

1) Black nappa with multicolour handle and pink tabs:
https://www.fendi.com/ca/woman/bags/peekaboo/p-8BN244A67YF15RB
I love how this one has a mix of metal colours! The metal frame on outside is a matte gold, turnlock is gold, and the inner metal bar is matte silver.

2) Black nappa with GHW
https://www.fendi.com/ca/woman/bags/peekaboo/p-8BN244K4PF0KUR

I tried both in store and love them both. Both are really versatile in terms of pairing with clothes.
For reference, I dress very casually most of the time and my closet is fairly neutral coloured.
I was also thinking I should wrap a twilly around the handle, super paranoid of ruining the beautiful leather handle.

So... any thoughts ?

Thank you !!
If i were going to be spending the multicolor handle money I'd wait to buy a selleria mini. I have a regular selleria and I love it and the leather. This is purely preference though. So with that being said I'd choose the all black version if you don't have a basic black bag yet. The handles look fun but I feel like you loose the pretty peekaboo shape with the pink tabs.

If i were going to be spending the multicolor handle money I'd wait to buy a selleria mini. I have a regular selleria and I love it and the leather. This is purely preference though. So with that being said I'd choose the all black version if you don't have a basic black bag yet. The handles look fun but I feel like you loose the pretty peekaboo shape with the pink tabs.

Thanks for your help !
I ended up going with the multicolour handle. I love it !!
Here’s some pics.

ADD4FCB1-271E-4F53-8BFA-BDFB094A2243.jpeg

In action:
2557619E-96E8-49B7-8D85-F8D9066525F0.jpeg

Thanks for your help !
I ended up going with the multicolour handle. I love it !!
Here’s some pics.

View attachment 4397723

In action:
View attachment 4397724
I am also looking to purchase a mini peekaboo but couldn't decide on color (black or camel). I saw some old youtube videos where people got the "elephant" gray" with a multicolor bar. That looked so nice and even had feet.

I was thinking about going with the black because it will match the trim of the defender, but now that I see your bag, I am having second thoughts. Classic or a pop of color?!?! So many choices, so little money. LOL

Reactions: kwh2
I am also looking to purchase a mini peekaboo but couldn't decide on color (black or camel). I saw some old youtube videos where people got the "elephant" gray" with a multicolor bar. That looked so nice and even had feet.

I was thinking about going with the black because it will match the trim of the defender, but now that I see your bag, I am having second thoughts. Classic or a pop of color?!?! So many choices, so little money. LOL
I was looking at the black peekaboo the other day and the SA showed me how you can buy one of their short straps to add on to the peekaboo. That way you can have an all black bag when you want, but add a colorful short strap when you are in the mood. The only reason I'm bringing this up is because I bought a gray/blue peekaboo because I wanted a color, but now I regret not get a more classic color and then embellishing when I'm in the mood. Good luck deciding! It's a great bag!

I was looking at the black peekaboo the other day and the SA showed me how you can buy one of their short straps to add on to the peekaboo. That way you can have an all black bag when you want, but add a colorful short strap when you are in the mood. The only reason I'm bringing this up is because I bought a gray/blue peekaboo because I wanted a color, but now I regret not get a more classic color and then embellishing when I'm in the mood. Good luck deciding! It's a great bag!

That’s a really good idea!
I would have went with the all black, it’s gorgeous.
The main reason I got the multicolour handle is because I already have a plain Epi black bag (Alma BB) and the two are very similar in size. The pink tabs on the peekaboo, I’m in love with :biggrin:

I’m looking to get a colourful strap for the peekaboo, any suggestions?

y1AKlZI0TjGkxCxNNjn%ig.jpg
That’s a really good idea!
I would have went with the all black, it’s gorgeous.
The main reason I got the multicolour handle is because I already have a plain Epi black bag (Alma BB) and the two are very similar in size. The pink tabs on the peekaboo, I’m in love with :biggrin:

I’m looking to get a colourful strap for the peekaboo, any suggestions?
Ha, ha...I also own the Alma BB in black Epi! We have good taste! I would suggest looking on Fashionphile as they are about 50% less than buying them new. Here is a picture I took of the Dove Peekaboo and a black grommet short handle. Sorry not a great photo.