Birkin 25 color decision

Aug 30, 2010
OK, I thought to create new thread as the colors I wanted have changed. Mods, please let me know if this is not allowed.
I dropped by some reseller stores earlier and managed to see in person the rouge pivione with ghw Birkin 25! I love the color but thinking if it would be too similar to my K20 Rose lipstick..
Then I realised that they have B25 Veau Jonathan Gold with GHW! They also have Beton with RGHW but this is lighter than Gris T so I don't think I will consider.
B25 Veau Jonathan Gold with GHW or B25 Togo Rouge Pivione with GHW ?? Which do you prefer and why?
Appreciate your inputs everyone.

Not too familiar with that Jonathan leather but I'd pick gold hands down. Gold B is my most used bag in my collection. It is the ultimate neutral and I absolutely love it!!! I do love RP color but between the two I pick Gold no question (Gold over beton as well).

Thank you all for your feedback. I finally got my birkin 25! :heart: I really wanted to get Gold because it's so classic and so popular. I went to see the color and it's really not for me. So.. I bought what I like instead of getting a neutral (which was my initial choice). Thank you again for giving me all your suggestions, really appreciate it.

Thank you all for your feedback. I finally got my birkin 25! :heart: I really wanted to get Gold because it's so classic and so popular. I went to see the color and it's really not for me. So.. I bought what I like instead of getting a neutral (which was my initial choice). Thank you again for giving me all your suggestions, really appreciate it.

Congrats. Follow your heart and you will never regret.

I passed black birkin and gold birkin, got the color I really love and I enjoy every moment with it. :smile:

Reactions: ilovepooches025