Louis Vuitton Artsy MM Canvas Issues-Turning white

Hello! I was looking to see if you have an update because I am having the same problem with my Artsy. It is by far my favorite bag, but this is the 2nd one I’ve had due to defects in my first bag and now this one is turning white in many different areas on the bag.

Thank you!

Hello! I was looking to see if you have an update because I am having the same problem with my Artsy. It is by far my favorite bag, but this is the 2nd one I’ve had due to defects in my first bag and now this one is turning white in many different areas on the bag.

Thank you!
Yes, I took mine back to LV and they exchanged it on the spot! The lady said it's a known defect.

This is my first LV and it is almost 2 years old. The sides of the purse have turned white in spots. The bottom still looks brand new. I have cleaned it gently with a white rag and water. I have also used alcohol free baby wipes to clean the canvas and nothing helps :sad: When it is wet it completely disappears and looks brand new but as soon as it dries they show up again... its like it needs conditioning or an oil or something? Anyone have any advice or had this happen? I am soooo so sad it looks this awful after less than 2 years. You can see it in the picture. :sad:
Hey did you ever get anywhere with this? My bag is doing this and is only two also.

Hey all! I’ve only had my LV for two months and only just noticed this mark which looks similar!! No idea what is it and nothing helps to get rid of it! Anyone else have a clue or can help?? A bit shocking if this is a defect!!!

Attachments

• D9D9AA8B-5D62-4B8B-9A78-FE3ADB3D4AC8.jpeg
    D9D9AA8B-5D62-4B8B-9A78-FE3ADB3D4AC8.jpeg
    227.2 KB · Views: 125
  • F6005779-8209-467C-A549-95B2E17840FE.jpeg
    F6005779-8209-467C-A549-95B2E17840FE.jpeg
    210.4 KB · Views: 127
This is my first LV and it is almost 2 years old. The sides of the purse have turned white in spots. The bottom still looks brand new. I have cleaned it gently with a white rag and water. I have also used alcohol free baby wipes to clean the canvas and nothing helps :sad: When it is wet it completely disappears and looks brand new but as soon as it dries they show up again... its like it needs conditioning or an oil or something? Anyone have any advice or had this happen? I am soooo so sad it looks this awful after less than 2 years. You can see it in the picture. :sad:
I had the exact same problem with my Monogram Melie. The spots seemed to be where the bag folded. I didn't understand why because I babied that bag. Every part of mine was in almost flawless condition besides those few areas. I'm in the process of trying to sell mine to Fashionphile.

I have this problem with my artsy and sent it in for “repair” as the monogram has completely peeled off in SEVERAL places. I was told it was “normal wear and tear” … apparently a bag that is 6 years old and monogram has come off is “normal”???!

Attachments

• 14FD9840-DBE9-40BF-8E1F-CF2F78764F28.jpeg
    14FD9840-DBE9-40BF-8E1F-CF2F78764F28.jpeg
    142.3 KB · Views: 25
I have a Greatful MM from 2016. Mine did the exact same thing and they are telling me that it is normal wear and tear. May I ask where you took yours and who you spoke to when they replaced it. I may be taking them to small claims court and any info would be helpful. Thank you, Nancy