Bulgari serpenti forever leather bracelet

SDC2003

May 20, 2018
23A0005E-24CB-4944-A196-5C744412A91A.jpeg Saw these bracelets recently on Instagram. Does anyone have one? Think it would serve as a great spacer between bangles - specifically the ones that look similar to the hermes hapi bracelets. Would love to know how these hold up and would love to see some stacks. Thanks in advance!

Love seeing this! I have had my bracelet for a year now and wear it several times a week. I purchased it at the Bulgari boutique on Rodeo Drive and mine has a black band with a bit of a sparkle and that beautiful enamel snake. Saw a pretty buff colored one in NYC at the Bulgari boutique just a few weeks ago and was very tempted. Love this bracelet alone or stacked with all sorts of other bracelets. Looks as good today as the day I bought it and I get many compliments when I wear it. I do keep it stored in its original pouch when not on my arm.

Reactions: SDC2003
Love seeing this! I have had my bracelet for a year now and wear it several times a week. I purchased it at the Bulgari boutique on Rodeo Drive and mine has a black band with a bit of a sparkle and that beautiful enamel snake. Saw a pretty buff colored one in NYC at the Bulgari boutique just a few weeks ago and was very tempted. Love this bracelet alone or stacked with all sorts of other bracelets. Looks as good today as the day I bought it and I get many compliments when I wear it. I do keep it stored in its original pouch when not on my arm.
Thank you for your thoughts! And for sharing the photo!

I wanted this bracelet several years ago and, like always, I stalled and debated for too long. By the time I went to buy one, they were out of all the colors I was interested in and it seemed like they were phasing it out. Sounds like they’re back in effect. I must have a look!

Reactions: SDC2003
Hi I’m just wondering if anyone knows if Bulgari ever had packaging like this below. My 2 purchases came in the bronze box from the boutique but I bought a serpenti leather bracelet from a seller and it came in this packaging, which is concerning me. The bracelet looks genuine compared to my other serpenti pieces it’s just the packaging. TIA 8FFAC4E8-497A-4D2C-8CB7-7F47AD6E7C78.jpeg