Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2019 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOTD!
Quite chilly in NC today so I’m able to wear a colorful Jeu des Omnibus Remix CSGM to keep warm.
I was also able to score a 90cm silk recently in a colorway that eluded me last year.
Congrats! I love this design! Ties like a dream... the CW of the CSGM is amazing... And, happy to be your twin on the 90... I adore that CW and I wear it often.

Reactions: MAGJES
Liked it twice! :tup:

I know the feeling - but more of headless chicken running LOL! Love this red OdJ and your lovely orange moussie. ;)
Thank you, litchi!

It does tie so beautifully Canuck!

OMGosh- the colors on some of those feathers! Spectacular!!! (And of course the matching jewels!!!) :tup:

W000000t!!!! It's fantastic! (or perhaps snuggle-tastic is a better choice!) Either way-Congrats!

Hold the phone!!! We're twinsies on the red pocket square! :ghi5: (Sort of) Mine is moussie but I will wear tomorrow.

Love this look!

Superb ksuromax! I love the total edgy vibe of it.

:girlsigh: One day.....It's fabulous scarf1!

Beautiful Offrandes....I'm noticing a pattern here...a similar one that I have.... :lol:

Not to worry bobkat! Tyger is ALWAYS welcome and perfect. :yes:
Thanks bunnycat! I like Tyger so much that have another cw in CSGM plus a 90 silk!

OT today I wore La Serpentine and tried to do a @Pautinka lip. View attachment 4377584
You didn't just "try" momasaurus...you nailed it! Beautiful photo of lovely you!

Beautiful!

And, I am so grateful... Thank you again and I’ll continue my search

LOL! And it was so good! Thank you kindly...

And this is how you look when you’re running around like a chicken without a head? Gurrrrl! Gorgeous!

Magnificent!

Oh, darn! That is such a beauty, too! I hate so much when that happens!

Thank you! It was precisely the white hem that sold me the colorway.

Thank you! I think that feathers make for beautiful drapes and knots... I love them so much! And the Mexique ones are spectacular

What a gorgeous shade of pink!

First time poser in this thread, inspired by a dear tpf’er. Thanks for letting me share! :flowers:
And I hope that you will post many more of your pictures!

The quintessential winter scarf is Cathy Latham’s Neige d’Antan, which she designed in 1989. Depending on how it’s tied, I can highlight the berries and holly, or snowflakes, or delightful border. And, how ironic that I should be posting this on the day of the Vernal Equinox! Happy First Day of Spring, dear Silkies!

View attachment 4377984
View attachment 4377985

View attachment 4377989

View attachment 4377987

View attachment 4377993

View attachment 4377988

View attachment 4377991

View attachment 4377983
I love this sooo much!
The berries on the corner are so festive.

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi
First time poser in this thread, inspired by a dear tpf’er. Thanks for letting me share! :flowers:
Welcome! Looking forward to seein many more posts in the future... This is such a spectacular silk... and my favorite CW of the design!

Wut? A scarf you don’t own? :lol: Now what jewels would you “camouflage in?”
Thank you!:hugs:
Oh, I think I give the appearance of owning much more than I actually do... I do repeat my pics a lot... I would definitely style this one with my KJL Let Them Eat Cake series or some silver toned baroque-design drop earrings... so many possibilities! Ok, I need this scarf... LOL

Thank you!
Your 90 silk pics may have inspired me! :P
Oh, thank you very kindly!

Reactions: xiaoxiao
La Danse is such a spectacular pink! :heart: :heart:

Yes, thank you - it's so cheerful!

So cute! I love it!

Thank you, Cookiefiend!

A perfect blue cloud of soft comfort!

Absolutely, thank you!

That is a lovely cw! :loveeyes:

Thank you, xincinsin! It's interesting because in my head it's gray and taupe, but the grays are really all pale ice blues and the browns are very mocha, and somehow it works!

Beautiful!

Thank you again, Fifi!

Elegant cw and nicely tied, Fizzy!

Thank you, Croisette!

Status
Not open for further replies.