Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2019 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous colour! :love:
I couldn't help it. I couldn't walk past a store and not look. I came sooooooo close to buying the beautiful Cabanes with the bubblegum border but then I tried on last season's H En Fil in cassis / vanille and loved it even more. It is spectacular on. Sadly, I can't take a mod pic as I need to go back to my hotel and hide it in my suitcase. [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] I was lucky enough to also get the Histoires booklet, the photograph booklet AND the magazine!!!!
View attachment 4372932

Reactions: Pautinka
Beautiful pink polka dots! :heart:
Oh my goodness bunny, you lost me at the word "differentials". Pie I can handle ( although less and less as I get older ) but pi ( and any numbers in fact ) just confuse me. Not good considering I am responsible for our company's accounts!!!! Hahahaha.

Anyway, going a little dotty today over Acte III. So many different circles on here.

View attachment 4372795
Perfect - and it's good to know that I'm not the only person doing the accounting for our company's account who just doesn't 'get' math!
Favorite math meme : If you have 4 pencils and I have 7 apples, how many pancakes will fit on the roof? Answer - Purple, because aliens don't wear hats.
Exactly! :giggle:
I’m such a sucker for circles and spheres!

Arc en Ciel cotton scarf

View attachment 4372881
L’Art du Temari
View attachment 4372876
View attachment 4372872

Sorry everyone, i hit post accidentally. Grand tenue, les Domes Celestes, Versailles,, Pegasus Pop, and Tohu Bohu!
Lovely as always! Your Pegasus Pop is especially cute tied this way!
Still cold and rainy; giving up on bright colors and retreating to comfort neutrals. Bains is full of beachballs, umbrellas, bubbles, and lots and lots of little round heads (many with little round swim caps):
View attachment 4372882
So cute! I love it!
I couldn't help it. I couldn't walk past a store and not look. I came sooooooo close to buying the beautiful Cabanes with the bubblegum border but then I tried on last season's H En Fil in cassis / vanille and loved it even more. It is spectacular on. Sadly, I can't take a mod pic as I need to go back to my hotel and hide it in my suitcase. [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] I was lucky enough to also get the Histoires booklet, the photograph booklet AND the magazine!!!!
View attachment 4372932
EEEEE!! Can't wait to see this!
I think @FugitiveRouge has this as well - it's spectacular!

Gorgeous colour! :love:
Thank you litchi!

Perfect - and it's good to know that I'm not the only person doing the accounting for our company's account who just doesn't 'get' math!
Favorite math meme : If you have 4 pencils and I have 7 apples, how many pancakes will fit on the roof? Answer - Purple, because aliens don't wear hats.

So cute! I love it!

Hahahaha! I am going to remember that the next time DH asks me about the books. Can't wait to see his puzzled face!
Yes, I think FugitiveRouge does have it too. I am so happy to have it as it has hovered on my radar since it came out but I had never seen it in real life.

Twins, Meta. This is the loveliest cw IMO.

Thank you!

I do hope, fifi, I need some less colourful.

All so gorgeous, I have plenty of L'Arbres and love them too.

Fabu bunnycat!

Thank you FugitiveRouge!

Thank you kindly Croisette! :flowers:

no circles today, but 2 horses heads
tete-a-tete 100 cm CS

Beautifully matched with that red hem ksuromax!

What a gorgeous pink Croisette!

Oh my goodness bunny, you lost me at the word "differentials". Pie I can handle ( although less and less as I get older ) but pi ( and any numbers in fact ) just confuse me. Not good considering I am responsible for our company's accounts!!!! Hahahaha.

Anyway, going a little dotty today over Acte III. So many different circles on here.

View attachment 4372795

Lol- it was new info to me as well, since Calculus was a long time ago before it became standard course material.... Love your tie on Acte iii!
I’m such a sucker for circles and spheres!

Arc en Ciel cotton scarf

View attachment 4372881
L’Art du Temari
View attachment 4372876
View attachment 4372872

Sorry everyone, i hit post accidentally. Grand tenue, les Domes Celestes, Versailles,, Pegasus Pop, and Tohu Bohu!

Still cold and rainy; giving up on bright colors and retreating to comfort neutrals. Bains is full of beachballs, umbrellas, bubbles, and lots and lots of little round heads (many with little round swim caps):
View attachment 4372882

Gorgeous circle scarves lanit!
View attachment 4372932

Congrats Pautinka! This is a lovely colorway of this and it ties so nicely!

Dear Scarfies
I have been out of commission. I fell and broke my right wrist last Friday. Then yesterday had to have surgery because it wasn’t healing. Today I spent some time in this thread and the beauty of it all makes me very happy. I was only 749 posts behind!!
I need to go back and spend some time on it!

Oh no! Speedy recovery to you imagineme!

New Springs - I love the painterly vibe of this.
View attachment 4373091

beautiful Cookie!

Dear Scarfies
I have been out of commission. I fell and broke my right wrist last Friday. Then yesterday had to have surgery because it wasn’t healing. Today I spent some time in this thread and the beauty of it all makes me very happy. I was only 749 posts behind!!
Oh no, get well soon,

Dear Scarfies
Oh my goodness! I hope the surgery is doing its job and that you heal quickly!
Oh no! Speedy recovery to you imagineme!

beautiful Cookie!
Thanks sweetie! :hugs:

So cute! I love it!

If you have 4 pencils and 7 apples...estimate how many days on average does it take before Frieda has stolen all of them? :lol:

Or....MrBcat's favorite...Bunnycat has been allotted 3 red grading pens at the beginning of the semester to grade papers....In approximately how many weeks will she have 0 and ask to borrow MrBcat's pens? :roflmfao:

Ok- back to scarves now.... :lol: Couldn't resist one more math joke since yesterday was pi day... (And...I actually have a math degree too...just not as many as MrBcat does....)

View attachment 4372795
... or as I frequently say, I’m an accountant, not a mathematician (of course always with dr. McCoy flair)

Status
Not open for further replies.