Tokidoki and Animal Crossing?

SisterBlue

Jul 1, 2007
I just noticed that the faces (eyes, mostly) of some of the Toki characters look a LOT like the faces of the characters in the video game Animal Crossing. Anyone else familiar with the game? Do you agree?

(Yes, I'm a 35 year old woman who plays video games... :nuts:)

-SB

i play animal crossing with my kids on their ds and on gamecube! haha we fight for it!! LOL.. oh i never noticed if the characters were like toki characters! i'll take a look!

I used to play AC on my GC. Oh, how I love to go fishing and buying stuffs from the shops. I like Lucy the Pig and we are neighbors! :smile: Back to topic, I think the AC characters are more squared and Toki are more rounded. AC are CGI while Toki are HDI - so they do share similarities.

I used to play AC on my GC. Oh, how I love to go fishing and buying stuffs from the shops. I like Lucy the Pig and we are neighbors! :smile: Back to topic, I think the AC characters are more squared and Toki are more rounded. AC are CGI while Toki are HDI - so they do share similarities.

i have all the midi files on my phone as ringers or just mp3s! ok back to the topic.. yeah the toki's are rounded i agree! i hate digging up the same fossils! halloween is fun too roaming at night!

Hahahaha That's so funny! I cant put my DS down bcs of that game! Hey does anybody have a friend code so we can go WIFI all my neighbors say Toki toki! when they see me!!!!

I just noticed that the faces (eyes, mostly) of some of the Toki characters look a LOT like the faces of the characters in the video game Animal Crossing. Anyone else familiar with the game? Do you agree?

(Yes, I'm a 35 year old woman who plays video games... :nuts:)

-SB[/quote

I'm 35 and I LOVE to play video games. I play more than my husband. I have a PS2, PS3, Wii, DS, PSP, all the old Nintendo systems and my PC. I'll still be playing games when I'm old and grey. I'd rather play video games than watch TV any day. And AC is an awesome game.