Birthday WOC reveal :)

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
I received this for my birthday a few days ago. It is the 19P Chevron Envelope WOC in what I believe is a shiny goatskin? The color is a perfect shade of red with orange undertones and the hardware is light gold. What's really great about this particular envelope style is that the whole back of the bag is a pocket! Amazing!

Thank you for letting me share :heart:

IMG_1605.jpg

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg

I received this for my birthday a few days ago. It is the 19P Chevron Envelope WOC in what I believe is a shiny goatskin? The color is a perfect shade of red with orange undertones and the hardware is light gold. What's really great about this particular envelope style is that the whole back of the bag is a pocket! Amazing!

View attachment 4372776

View attachment 4372782

View attachment 4372783

View attachment 4372784

Happy belated birthday, what a great gift [emoji307]!

I love this style of woc it’s very vintage-y and the colour is sublime, enjoy!

Reactions: StarBrite310

Thank you for letting me share [emoji813]

View attachment 4372776

View attachment 4372782

View attachment 4372783

View attachment 4372784
I have been eyeing this too.
Does it comes with button closure or magnegtic closure? Tx!

I have been eyeing this too.
Does it comes with button closure or magnegtic closure? Tx!
It's magnetic which I LOOOOVE! I also have a Boy WOC from 2017 and love it to death because of that magnetic closure. It fits so much more than the snap on the classics because it's more secure.

Reactions: Rani
Your Woc is lovely, congrats! Do you know if the black also has light gold hardware?
Yes, I was told it does. Although the store was sold out of the black version at the time so I didn't see that one in person. I think both colors in this style can be seen now on the Chanel website as it's new for 19P.

Reactions: Rani

View attachment 4372776

View attachment 4372782

View attachment 4372783

View attachment 4372784

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Reactions: StarBrite310