Birthday WOC reveal :)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I received this for my birthday a few days ago. It is the 19P Chevron Envelope WOC in what I believe is a shiny goatskin? The color is a perfect shade of red with orange undertones and the hardware is light gold. What's really great about this particular envelope style is that the whole back of the bag is a pocket! Amazing!

Thank you for letting me share :heart:

IMG_1605.jpg

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg

2. Really gorgeous!

I hope you enjoy it for a long time to come! Thanks for sharing!

StarBrite310 likes this.
  3. It’s a perfect red. Congratulation and Happy birthday to you.

StarBrite310 likes this.
  4. Happy belated birthday, what a great gift !

I love this style of woc it’s very vintage-y and the colour is sublime, enjoy!

StarBrite310 likes this.
  5. Happy birthday!! And what a beautiful WOC to celebrate. Congrats and enjoy!

StarBrite310 likes this.
  6. I have been eyeing this too.
    Does it comes with button closure or magnegtic closure? Tx!

StarBrite310 and lvmyhappyhobby like this.
  7. Your Woc is lovely, congrats! Do you know if the black also has light gold hardware?

StarBrite310 likes this.
  8. Happy birthday and enjoy your absolutely stunning WOC!

StarBrite310 likes this.
  9. It's magnetic which I LOOOOVE! I also have a Boy WOC from 2017 and love it to death because of that magnetic closure. It fits so much more than the snap on the classics because it's more secure.

Rani likes this.
  10. Yes, I was told it does. Although the store was sold out of the black version at the time so I didn't see that one in person. I think both colors in this style can be seen now on the Chanel website as it's new for 19P.

Rani likes this.
  11. I love that you think it looks vintage-y as that was just what I wanted! Thank you.

Law likes this.
  12. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

StarBrite310 likes this.