Dreamer

Hi All,

Am planning to get a dreamer 36 for daily work wear. I saw dreamer 36 and dreamer medium the smaller version. Am quite in a dilemma on which one to choose for? Dreamer 36 looks good but not sure if its too big. what do you guys feel about the sizing of these two. Also am contemplating between these two colos. Can you guys suggest which one looks better?
I'm not a fan of signature canvas but the signature canvas, colorblock and snakeskin leather work very well together. It looks more edgy imo.

Just got the black Lambskin dreamer with quilting and tiny rivets on the front. I also switched it up with the Dinky gold chain. I attached both ends on the same loop and passed through the other so I can double it for shoulder or use it single long for cross body. I don’t always the use chains, sometimes I use the original leather strap depending on my mood. Love the Lambskin!!! I got black for versatility because I do have few bags in different colours already. It’s now my everyday bag.

480FCF7C-EF68-46E4-930C-E700FF49AC8D.jpeg

Just got the black Lambskin dreamer with quilting and tiny rivets on the front. I also switched it up with the Dinky gold chain. I attached both ends on the same loop and passed through the other so I can double it for shoulder or use it single long for cross body. I don’t always the use chains, sometimes I use the original leather strap depending on my mood. Love the Lambskin!!! I got black for versatility because I do have few bags in different colours already. It’s now my everyday bag.

View attachment 4328231

Wow that is stunning! I haven't seen this Dreamer before

Reactions: Ireiki4u

View attachment 4328231
Very pretty, I am eyeing a dreamer tote on eBay. I think I like this better.

View attachment 4328231
Stunning bag!

I only just got the other one (and posted in the mini reveal thread but wanted to post it in the dreamer thread in case anyone is following this thread for ideas). I only just got the black Lambskin quilted with rivets about a month ago.

But since last summer had my heart set on the chalk / snake (not the one with the beige handles but the one with grey handles and interior, black and white snake and the hardware is mixed gold and gunmetal).

Coach can’t ship exotics to Canada and the snake is real so only just recently I decided to look on eBay and low and behold I got it for about 1/3 the original price (and it’s brand new with tags and packaging still intact including the strap wrapped). Since the original dreamers had the feather charms, I also grabbed the metal feather / star charm for it off the Coach site. Since this bag has mixed colour hardware, I thought the feather charm would work well being mixed metal as well. Waiting for both to come now :smile:

Spring is around the corner and this will be perfect for Spring-Fall.

BAC5C69A-4640-4BD6-9BDF-769D8CBABF15.png

158B9240-87D8-4E42-A048-CD4E6B7C45FF.jpeg

Reactions: Newpurselove
Dreamer fans check out your local Dillard's. They are having their clearance sale and the metallic graphite regular size comes down to around $200. It's not clearanced online so there may be more variations depending on your store.

I also was able to check out the Dreamer shoulder bag. Nice, but will definitely wait for a sale. Dillard's had a color I don't see on coach.com unless I missed it. It was a Beechwood colorblock They also have the black, white with snakeskin and sunrise. They'll be marked down eventually lol coach may exclude them from PCE but Dillard's rarely does.

Attachments

• IMG_20190228_181608.jpg
    IMG_20190228_181608.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 576
  • IMG_20190228_181626.jpg
    IMG_20190228_181626.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 579
  • IMG_20190228_181659.jpg
    IMG_20190228_181659.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 571
Dreamer fans check out your local Dillard's. They are having their clearance sale and the metallic graphite regular size comes down to around $200. It's not clearanced online so there may be more variations depending on your store.

I also was able to check out the Dreamer shoulder bag. Nice, but will definitely wait for a sale. Dillard's had a color I don't see on coach.com unless I missed it. It was a Beechwood colorblock They also have the black, white with snakeskin and sunrise. They'll be marked down eventually lol coach may exclude them from PCE but Dillard's rarely does.

I just bought this in the Sunrise color. I typically like Coach shoes but not as much bags but this one was really pretty and perfect size. Plus I love the shoulder strap.

Reactions: holiday123

View attachment 4328231
Stunning!

Pretty sure i've asked before, but how do you remove the hanging C charm without cutting it? I have a regular size graphite where the back looks a lot better than the front. I would like to carry it reversed but not sure how to move the C charm.