Dreamer

The picture is slightly bright to show the mixed materials of regular leather , metallic, and suede. So it isn’t quite that bright, but it shows it’s true color if that makes sense.
Thanks Alexa. Your picture really helps. Comparing your pic with the stock pic, I wonder if the bag looks different in bright light versus when in low light.

Thanks Alexa. Your picture really helps. Comparing your pic with the stock pic, I wonder if the bag looks different in bright light versus when in low light.
The stock pic isn’t bad in regard to the color. I will say receiving the bag I liked it even more than in the pics. The suede really adds a nice element that doesn’t stand out well in the pics. I have no regrets that I bought it and was glad I did because the pics do not quite do it justice. It is a little brighter in bright light because of the metallic but otherwise the color is pretty much the same. My pic had flash that created a lighter effect than normal light.

Reactions: Mistyfang
The stock pic isn’t bad in regard to the color. I will say receiving the bag I liked it even more than in the pics. The suede really adds a nice element that doesn’t stand out well in the pics. I have no regrets that I bought it and was glad I did because the pics do not quite do it justice. It is a little brighter in bright light because of the metallic but otherwise the color is pretty much the same. My pic had flash that created a lighter effect than normal light.
I am glad to hear that you are loving it. I just bought the 36 metallic one and am so tempted to buy a regular size and the dark berry is really interesting to me. The plum tattoo as well. I want all of them :smile::yahoo:

Reactions: Alexa5
Here is my Tattoo Dreamer in Plum, love it I also bought the matching strap ♥️♥️♥️

Dark berry mixed leather Dreamer. I’m undecided because it’s smaller than I was hoping. It’s beautiful though. View attachment 4300269View attachment 4300270

Congrats everyone on your new Dreamers. They are so beautiful. I'm attracted to the tote, but have not pulled the trigger. Enjoy.

Hi All,

Am planning to get a dreamer 36 for daily work wear. I saw dreamer 36 and dreamer medium the smaller version. Am quite in a dilemma on which one to choose for? Dreamer 36 looks good but not sure if its too big. what do you guys feel about the sizing of these two. Also am contemplating between these two colos. Can you guys suggest which one looks better?

Attachments

• 332B02BD-9AA1-4AD5-98B9-30BA3FA1CDCB.jpeg
    332B02BD-9AA1-4AD5-98B9-30BA3FA1CDCB.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 434
  • 21CECB30-4532-4EEE-99C6-9FE56D209DE3.jpeg
    21CECB30-4532-4EEE-99C6-9FE56D209DE3.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 437
Reactions: Bagmedic
Hi All,

Am planning to get a dreamer 36 for daily work wear. I saw dreamer 36 and dreamer medium the smaller version. Am quite in a dilemma on which one to choose for? Dreamer 36 looks good but not sure if its too big. what do you guys feel about the sizing of these two. Also am contemplating between these two colos. Can you guys suggest which one looks better?
I like the one with the signature on it--I like the contrast of the different materials. As for size I am not very helpful--I use the regular size Dreamer as I am a smaller bag person. It has plenty of room for my items.