I Love Deep, Deep Discounts on Great Bags and Accessories - Reveal!

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
I received a really nice cash gift for Christmas and also a very generous Coach Gift card and I have been carrying both of them around in my wallet since the holidays waiting to find just the right bag!

I have been watching the Coach sales at the boutiques and at the outlets and nothing had really grabbed me at a price that I was willing to pay. I already have a lot of bags so it really has to be something kind of special to steal my heart.

On Saturday I went to the local Coach boutique store and I spent my cash gift on a Disney Thumper Tote and Thumper bag charm and I'm really happy with those purchases, but I still hadn't found a special bag that would fill an open spot in my purse wardrobe (and at a deep discount) to buy with the gift card.

Thanks to @crazyforcoach09 I learned that the outlets are currently having a sale on boutique bags and that they were offering a tiered discount up to 25% additional off the already discounted price, depending on how much you spend. (For some reason I am no longer on the Coach outlet mailing list and I would have missed it if she hadn't shared the information.)

So yesterday I went to the Aurora IL outlet which is near my home, and they had some nice FP deletes, but nothing that caught my attention.

Today I stopped at the outlet near my job in Rosemont IL and I finally got lucky. I found a beautiful bag at a deep, deep discount and I don't have anything else like it in my closet. It used up my entire gift card and I also found a lovely FP Delete accessory at a bargain price!

Any guesses as to what I got? Here are a few teaser pics, any ideas?

Teaser_001.jpg

Teaser_002.jpg

Teaser_003.jpg

Last edited:
Before I reveal my new bag I want to share this lovely wallet that I snagged for a fraction of the original price.

I sure don't need another wallet but how could I resist a beautiful wallet at such a great price - and I didn't have a wallet in this color so I had to buy it - right?!

I got an FP Delete Envelope Wallet in Rose with Brass Hardware for only $53.10 although the original price was $295, a savings of $241.90 - now that's a steal!

The style number for the wallet is 12134 B4 RO.

Here are some photos, it's a very elegant wallet IMO!

WalletEnvRose_12134_001.jpg

WalletEnvRose_12134_003.jpg

WalletEnvRose_12134_004.jpg

WalletEnvRose_12134_005.jpg

Last edited:
Still no guesses? It's pretty late at night.

While we are waiting I will head over to the Outlet Spy Pics thread and post some photos of FP Deletes that I took at the Outlet today, be right back!

I got the Bandit Hobo 39 in Natural Pebble Leather with Tooled Tea Rose Applique. The bag is a Dusty Rose color and it has Black Copper hardware; the style number is 25657 BP DRO. This bag retailed for $850 and I got it for only $318.75 - a deep, deep discount of minus $531.25!

Here are some photos of my beautiful new bag. I've posted multiple shots because the color is difficult to capture since it changes so much with the light - but it is a pretty bag under any lighting!

BanditRoseHoboFloral_25657_001.jpg

BanditRoseHoboFloral_25657_002.jpg

BanditRoseHoboFloral_25657_003.jpg

BanditRoseHoboFloral_25657_004.jpg

BanditRoseHoboFloral_25657_005.jpg

BanditRoseHoboFloral_25657_007.jpg

BanditRoseHoboFloral_25657_008.jpg

I got the Bandit Hobo 39 in Natural Pebble Leather with Tooled Tea Rose Applique. The bag is a Dusty Rose color and it has Black Copper hardware; the style number is 25657 BP DRO. This bag retailed for $850 and I got it for only $318.75 - a deep, deep discount of minus $531.25!

Here are some photos of my beautiful new bag. I've posted multiple shots because the color is difficult to capture since it changes so much with the light - but it is a pretty bag under any lighting!

View attachment 4353810

View attachment 4353811

View attachment 4353812

View attachment 4353813

View attachment 4353814

View attachment 4353815

View attachment 4353816
Well, I was wrong, but your Bandit is beautiful!

Reactions: muggles and katev

View attachment 4353810

View attachment 4353811

View attachment 4353812

View attachment 4353813

View attachment 4353814

View attachment 4353815

View attachment 4353816
It's gorgeous! I was going to guess it was a Bandit.

Reactions: katev
I searched for the product details for my new bag on the Internet Wayback Machine and I didn't find a full Ad for it in Dusty Rose but here is the information for this bag in Black from September 2017.

BanditAdBlk_001.jpg

BanditAdBlk_002.jpg

BanditHobo39wTeaRoseDetail.jpg

I received a really nice cash gift for Christmas and also a very generous Coach Gift card and I have been carrying both of them around in my wallet since the holidays waiting to find just the right bag!

I have been watching the Coach sales at the boutiques and at the outlets and nothing had really grabbed me at a price that I was willing to pay. I already have a lot of bags so it really has to be something kind of special to steal my heart.

On Saturday I went to the local Coach boutique store and I spent my cash gift on a Disney Thumper Tote and Thumper bag charm and I'm really happy with those purchases, but I still hadn't found a special bag that would fill an open spot in my purse wardrobe (and at a deep discount) to buy with the gift card.

Thanks to @crazyforcoach09 I learned that the outlets are currently having a sale on boutique bags and that they were offering a tiered discount up to 25% additional off the already discounted price, depending on how much you spend. (For some reason I am no longer on the Coach outlet mailing list and I would have missed it if she hadn't shared the information.)

So yesterday I went to the Aurora IL outlet which is near my home, and they had some nice FP deletes, but nothing that caught my attention.

Today I stopped at the outlet near my job in Rosemont IL and I finally got lucky. I found a beautiful bag at a deep, deep discount and I don't have anything else like it in my closet. It used up my entire gift card and I also found a lovely FP Delete accessory at a bargain price!

Any guesses as to what I got? Here are a few teaser pics, any ideas?

View attachment 4353783

View attachment 4353784

View attachment 4353786
You know I love helping ppl save money