I Love Deep, Deep Discounts on Great Bags and Accessories - Reveal!

Thanks! And I just realized something else about my new bag - it doesn't have the bulls-eye mark on the creed patch indicating that it was purchased from the outlet - probably because the SA brought it out "from the back room" and it wasn't ready to be put out on display yet.

Personally that little bulls-eye mark doesn't bother me at all when I am getting a lovely bag at a great discount price; but it is a nice little perk when your outlet bag hasn't branded as an outlet purchase!

View attachment 4357961
I wonder if they stopped doing that? None of the deletes that I've seen in the past 6 months or longer have had the mark. Either that, or my store is too lazy to do it. Probably the latter.

Reactions: Tosa22 and katev
Thanks! And I just realized something else about my new bag - it doesn't have the bulls-eye mark on the creed patch indicating that it was purchased from the outlet - probably because the SA brought it out "from the back room" and it wasn't ready to be put out on display yet.

Personally that little bulls-eye mark doesn't bother me at all when I am getting a lovely bag at a great discount price; but it is a nice little perk when your outlet bag hasn't branded as an outlet purchase!

View attachment 4357961
Some Stores don't do it. It takes way too much time. I know I didn't do it. Process toooooo long

I received a really nice cash gift for Christmas and also a very generous Coach Gift card and I have been carrying both of them around in my wallet since the holidays waiting to find just the right bag!

I have been watching the Coach sales at the boutiques and at the outlets and nothing had really grabbed me at a price that I was willing to pay. I already have a lot of bags so it really has to be something kind of special to steal my heart.

On Saturday I went to the local Coach boutique store and I spent my cash gift on a Disney Thumper Tote and Thumper bag charm and I'm really happy with those purchases, but I still hadn't found a special bag that would fill an open spot in my purse wardrobe (and at a deep discount) to buy with the gift card.

Thanks to @crazyforcoach09 I learned that the outlets are currently having a sale on boutique bags and that they were offering a tiered discount up to 25% additional off the already discounted price, depending on how much you spend. (For some reason I am no longer on the Coach outlet mailing list and I would have missed it if she hadn't shared the information.)

So yesterday I went to the Aurora IL outlet which is near my home, and they had some nice FP deletes, but nothing that caught my attention.

Today I stopped at the outlet near my job in Rosemont IL and I finally got lucky. I found a beautiful bag at a deep, deep discount and I don't have anything else like it in my closet. It used up my entire gift card and I also found a lovely FP Delete accessory at a bargain price!

Any guesses as to what I got? Here are a few teaser pics, any ideas?

View attachment 4353783

View attachment 4353784

View attachment 4353786
Nice! How do you like the Aurora outlet vs. Rosemont? I'm much much closer to Rosemont, but I've been itching to make the trip to Aurora just to see the difference.

Reactions: katev
Nice! How do you like the Aurora outlet vs. Rosemont? I'm much much closer to Rosemont, but I've been itching to make the trip to Aurora just to see the difference.

My home is closer to Aurora, IL so I mostly go to that outlet, but my job isn't far from Rosemont so sometimes I run over there at lunch or after work. Traffic is usually better around Aurora and Parking is usually easier at Rosemont.

I have found nice stuff at both outlets but in general they tend to have a larger stock of FP deletes at Aurora, at least in my experience, but it can vary.

Last edited:
My home is closer to Aurora, IL so I mostly go to that outlet, but my job isn't far from Rosemont so sometimes I run over there at lunch or after work. Traffic is usually better around Aurora and Parking is usually easier at Rosemont.

I have found nice stuff at both outlets but in general they tend to have a larger stock of FP deletes at Aurora, at least in my experience, but it can vary.

I live in between both and have found that Aurora will more often have FP deletes, but when Rosemont does, they have ones that Aurora doesn't. This was more or less confirmed in the past when I've called asking for a style number.