Fabulous February 2019 - show your new Chanel purchases!

Congratulations!! You reminded me making a full 3hr drive to get my small black Gabrielle! (Take comfort that at least you didn’t have to fly the plane). The nude is just stunning! My friend has an all black vanity case and it was so beautiful that it inspired me to get a Chanel bag myself hh

thank you !!!!! what we all do for our bags [emoji85][emoji1] I really love the design of the vanity case [emoji7] which bag did your friend’s vanity inspire you to get? the gabrielle?

thank you !!!!! what we all do for our bags [emoji85][emoji1] I really love the design of the vanity case [emoji7] which bag did your friend’s vanity inspire you to get? the gabrielle?

I’d say she planted the seed and I ended up getting the Gabrielle! I fell in love with the Gabrielle the moment I tried it on. I had considered the vanity case too because it looked really nice on my friend but decided to go with the Gabrielle.

Do you have the item code for these? I was trying to get my SA to find these (or the navy version) and she couldn't identify them as being from this season.

TIA!
According to my receipt the item nr is:
G34546 Y53854 C1443 00B

They just came in last week (I´m from Germany btw), so hopefully your SA will be able to hunt them down for you.
Good luck! :smile:

I’m really interested in these. Can you please tell me if they run
True to size? I’m a size 7 and wondering if I should get
38. Also, are they comfortable to wear? Thank you!
From my experience this style is a little tight, especially if you have a high arch.
I´m usually a 41, but got a 42 purely for comfort (lengthwise the 41 would have been fine).
If you go for the leather version they will stretch out eventually, but I personally can´t deal
with breaking them in if they are too tight.
Espadrilles are quite easy to walk in, just keep in mind that the sole isn´t flexible, which I (as someone who mainly wears sneakers) had to get used to.

From my experience this style is a little tight, especially if you have a high arch.
I´m usually a 41, but got a 42 purely for comfort (lengthwise the 41 would have been fine).
If you go for the leather version they will stretch out eventually, but I personally can´t deal
with breaking them in if they are too tight.
Espadrilles are quite easy to walk in, just keep in mind that the sole isn´t flexible, which I (as someone who mainly wears sneakers) had to get used to.

Thanks for your reply. I wonder if the calfskin patent would give a streth eventually if I did get my regular size. I have a high arch and narrow feet.

Thanks for your reply. I wonder if the calfskin patent would give a streth eventually if I did get my regular size. I have a high arch and narrow feet.

I just tried on the mesh Chanel espadrilles. I have a high arch and narrow feet also. The espadrilles kept slipping off me on my right foot! They would flip right out. I think because the soles aren’t flexible. I wanted them so badly. I Just couldn’t get them to work for me. Even putting pads inside.

Reactions: designerloves
I just tried on the mesh Chanel espadrilles. I have a high arch and narrow feet also. The espadrilles kept slipping off me on my right foot! They would flip right out. I think because the soles aren’t flexible. I wanted them so badly. I Just couldn’t get them to work for me. Even putting pads inside.
I have this issue with my fendi mesh flats, my right foot fits looser but the left fits perfect. I am hoping since its mesh it will be okay and with those flats I can get away with the pads. I guess the only option is to try in person what my nearest boutique has in stock!