19S Chanel classic flap? Has anyone got one already?

I got one the first of this month, 27 series at new bond street
IMG_5555.JPG
IMG_5560.JPG
For mine, no ripped leather, no loose stitching, flap doesn’t crease much when opened. I made a checklist of flaws to look out for and it passed the test.
Just note that this batch of leather isn’t the shiniest, puffiest, or softest. Good news is it should hold its shape super well.

I got one the first of this month, 27 series at new bond street
View attachment 4339045
View attachment 4339046
For mine, no ripped leather, no loose stitching, flap doesn’t crease much when opened. I made a checklist of flaws to look out for and it passed the test.
Just note that this batch of leather isn’t the shiniest, puffiest, or softest. Good news is it should hold its shape super well.

Hi. Just wondering if your classic flap has a “no mark” zipper in it? I’ve got mine few days ago and noted no marking on the zipper. I was expecting “EP”. but the no marking might be new and specifically for this batch. thanks.

The worst batch 27 ever.... save time money and headache. I beg you please!
I'm starting to feel that this is the problem with very expensive bags - you have very high expectations. Not unfounded, mind you. But with the mass production, they can't possibly meet a hard working person's expectations for quality for THAT amount of money. I am thinking of sticking to LV (not that it's THAT much better but at least stories of their CS are much more reassuring)

Reactions: Chanel-madness