The artsy club!

Beautiful! I have an azur artsy and love it. I’m looking into buying my 1st Empriente piece but keep going back and forth between the artsy and the Pochette Metis in noir. Too bad I can only buy one
Ha, had same decision btwn Pm empreinte noir or artsy. I have both canvas artsy’s. I ended up with noir empreinte artsy (my first empreinte). To me, it really doesn’t seem that much heavier than the canvas artsy’s. I guess I was expecting it to be really heavy compared to canvas. Ultimately, I realised I have plenty of bags that hang at my hip, and prefer it sitting higher on shoulder or hanging on my elbow. And, I prefer the ease of the opening as well. Even though it’s a larger than needed size for me, the Artsy holds it’s shape nicely when I have just a few items in it. GLD

Ha, had same decision btwn Pm empreinte noir or artsy. I have both canvas artsy’s. I ended up with noir empreinte artsy (my first empreinte). To me, it really doesn’t seem that much heavier than the canvas artsy’s. I guess I was expecting it to be really heavy compared to canvas. Ultimately, I realised I have plenty of bags that hang at my hip, and prefer it sitting higher on shoulder or hanging on my elbow. And, I prefer the ease of the opening as well. Even though it’s a larger than needed size for me, the Artsy holds it’s shape nicely when I have just a few items in it. GLD

Really? It feels quite a bit heavier to me than canvas....and I don’t carry much in my bags!

Really? It feels quite a bit heavier to me than canvas....and I don’t carry much in my bags!
Yah...it’s funny as I remember (few years back) picking one up at a department store when they had preowned ones on display/for sale and thinking wow it’s heavy. Then, when I just got a new noir one I was surprised it didn’t strike me as heavy as I remember it. Go figure. Haven’t been lifting any weights other than my iPhone lately lol, so I’m not any stronger. I too, don’t carry much. Maybe it’s psychosymatic, I don’t want to think it’s heavy! Lol

Reactions: OCMomof3
You’re lucky to be so clear about your decision haha. I can’t justify buying both as I have too many bags already and can’t bring myself to sell any .

You’re lucky to be so clear about your decision haha. I can’t justify buying both as I have too many bags already and can’t bring myself to sell any .
I did come close to getting the noir pm (and maybe one day I will). My SA sent a pic of one she had but the empreinte print was off center to the clasp and I got turned off. It also reminded me of when I had the original mono PM (had issues and got exchanged), I’d always worry about others bonking into it and scratching up the clasp (happened last time I wore the mono in a crowded Whole Foods). At least with the artsy sitting high up people won’t crash into it with shopping carts/baskets. Lol at least that’s how I justified my decision. It also helped that my husband said the Artsy was more me and preferred it and he hates commenting on bags. Having said that...you can’t go wrong with either.

Reactions: QueenBee81
Yah...it’s funny as I remember (few years back) picking one up at a department store when they had preowned ones on display/for sale and thinking wow it’s heavy. Then, when I just got a new noir one I was surprised it didn’t strike me as heavy as I remember it. Go figure. Haven’t been lifting any weights other than my iPhone lately lol, so I’m not any stronger. I too, don’t carry much. Maybe it’s psychosymatic, I don’t want to think it’s heavy! Lol

The newer emp artsy is lighter than the older model. I have an older model and it’s heavy empty, my friend has the new model in that khaki green color and it’s so much lighter .

The newer emp artsy is lighter than the older model. I have an older model and it’s heavy empty, my friend has the new model in that khaki green color and it’s so much lighter .
Wow! I never considered that they might be lighter now. I remember using it when I traveled by plane one time and thinking, "Never again!" Great for day use, but not long hauls for me.