Not sure if this boy bag exists????

I got mine in Paris when I was there in September. Every time I set the bag down, people would pick it up thinking it was for sale

I noticed people posted with antique gold, mine was with shiny light gold (which was the combo I was looking for)

View attachment 4321628
That’s the exact hardware I want but haven’t seen it yet on this bag until yours... she’s beautiful!!! I called Chanel asking if any boutiques happen to have this bag but unfortunately they said none do.... I’m going to keep trying and hopefully will get lucky and find one, fingers crossed!!!

That’s the exact hardware I want but haven’t seen it yet on this bag until yours... she’s beautiful!!! I called Chanel asking if any boutiques happen to have this bag but unfortunately they said none do.... I’m going to keep trying and hopefully will get lucky and find one, fingers crossed!!!

I think this combo was not available in the USA? But I could be wrong. I don’t remember seeing it and my SA said she never saw it. Hopefully they release one for spring/summer act 2, try to call and see if they will release any?

Hi I’m interested in purchasing my first Chanel bag for my upcoming birthday and I fell in love with the chevron boy bag in caviar.... now I’ve seen them with ghw but in calfskin. Now I’ve searched high and low online to see if the chevron boy bag in black caviar with ghw has ever been made and can’t seem to find any info... please let me know if this combination even exists? Thanks
They are selling them in the stores now i just got one last week.

No I ended up getting another bag BUT an SA just messaged me TODAY that she got one in :shocked: if you’re interested I can give you her info
Sorry I just realize you already had one :hrmm: I wish I would have waited because I ended up getting a classic jumbo but it’s past the return policy so I’m hoping they will come out with this bag again so I can buy