Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2019 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t care what brand they are as long as they fit well and have great style and I’ve found those features in the most unexpected places... with that being said, I can’t believe I don’t own a pair of red pants!! You rock them

Thank you so much! The blue is my fav of the two

Oh Lord! Spectacular! I love anything with feathers and in this scale it is magnificent!

I am dying... Gorgeous!

Perfectly beautiful!

I already admired your post on IG, but I repeat here that this look is spectacular! Few could carry this off and you are a master!

Love both, but especially that PdS of which we are twins... IMO it’s one of the most dramatic and special of all PdS. Looks glorious on you!

What a beautiful blend of colors... So sophisticated and ultra chic

Aha! Yes! I see the connection! What a special one this is!

Get outta here! I’m so freaking jealous (in a good way)... You look amazing!

Oh noooo! Please feel better soon!
Thank you for your kind compliment, fifi!

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi
For @yodaling1, some pics of Ecume.
PicsArt_02-09-04.53.03.jpg
PicsArt_02-09-04.51.43.png
And my last scarves for this week: Tour du Monde en 80 Jours has depictions of a Japanese street (with kimono-clad lady in rickshaw) and a Chinese junk at a harbour since Phileas Fogg and Passepartout's route took them through Yokohama and Hongkong.
PicsArt_02-09-05.01.20.png
And a very dear "in my top ten" favourite scarf. The Pekingese originated from China. Professor Google says they are one of the oldest breeds and one of the least genetically diverged from the wolf. :whut: Hmmm, can't say I can see the family resemblance, but they sure are cute.
PicsArt_02-25-12.20.20.png

For @yodaling1, some pics of Ecume.
View attachment 4335273
View attachment 4335274
And my last scarves for this week: Tour du Monde en 80 Jours has depictions of a Japanese street (with kimono-clad lady in rickshaw) and a Chinese junk at a harbour since Phileas Fogg and Passepartout's route took them through Yokohama and Hongkong.
View attachment 4335275
And a very dear "in my top ten" favourite scarf. The Pekingese originated from China. Professor Google says they are one of the oldest breeds and one of the least genetically diverged from the wolf. :whut: Hmmm, can't say I can see the family resemblance, but they sure are cute.
View attachment 4335288
Wonderful colours of Ecume, xincinsin!

I had got so far behind on this thread that it has taken me days to catch up. I am in awe of the gorgeousness of you all (and the scarves aren’t bad either)!

Anyway, I am dropping in on the last day with my two scarves which fit with the theme: PdS and Daimyo:

3709B545-BA0C-4B4B-B05B-27E5D62AF9F4.jpeg

I have just realised that I haven’t worn this since I grew out my grey hair! Must do something about that.

8A71CA85-C497-4104-84A6-3A00B576CEDC.jpeg

Thank you! I should wear my phoenixes more, can hear them grumbling about neglect in the scsrf album :giggle:

That would be a very interesting challenge for me. I've never tried travelling with only one scarf. I think @Pautinka did this with a CSGM?

I saw that Matsuzakaya edition on a reseller site. Was saved only by the very huge price tag and the out-of-comfort-zone cw.
Good memory xincinsin! Yes, I took one CSGM and one 90 for a three-week journey, when I did the Trans-Siberian in 2016. In fact, to tie in with this week's theme ( kind of ), here is a blurry shot of my 90 in Tokyo at the end of that trip. So glad I can contribute to this week after all. I didn't want to pull out the cws of Samouraïs that have all already been posted by others so have just been sitting back and enjoying the wonderful parade this week has provided.
FB_IMG_1549711380827.jpg
PS Does anybody happen to have Trois Feuilles that they can pop on here? I always have my eye open for one as I love the picture but haven't seen the right cw yet. The artwork in it is so simple yet speaks so loudly. You can almost feel the breeze eddying the leaves on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.