PreOrdering from Pulse... How exactly does it work?

yep, and if they're short on denaro's or caramella's for example, people who pre-order those gets em first!

I think last time there was only 4 Spiaggia Denaros! I got one of the 4, but ended up returning it. =0

I think Pulse gets their shipments wayy before Macy's. I only say that tho cuz in NY our Macy's are sloooowww in getting the new prints. I think the rest of the country gets new prints before we do in NY.

yep, and if they're short on denaro's or caramella's for example, people who pre-order those gets em first!

I think last time there was only 4 Spiaggia Denaros! I got one of the 4, but ended up returning it. =0

They had that little?? Wow... I feel really lucky then. I looooooooooove mine and was waitlisted at first!!

They had that little?? Wow... I feel really lucky then. I looooooooooove mine and was waitlisted at first!!

Maya i didn't realize that either! Well according to Casey only 4 came in! I got the last of the 4, hence last choice in print placement for me! so i ended up returning it cause it wasn't what i wanted after all. But later i found one at Oshuns. =)