Which one for 50th Birthday? Mikimoto Pearl vs Cartier Love vs Chanel Reissue bag?

Mikimoto Pearl vs Cartier Love vs Chanel Reissue bag for 50th Birthday?

• Mikimoto Pearl Strand ( Akoya 8.5mm )

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Cartier Love Bracelet ( classic 18K without diamond )

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Chanel bag Reissue 225 ( classic black distressed leather with gold hardware )

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

love.chanel2018

Sofa King Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Hello Ladies & Gentlemen,
Which would you choose for 50th Birthday?
Mikimoto Pearl vs Cartier Love vs Chanel Reissue bag?
All is similar price category about $6000 ~ 7000.
I'd like to hear many opinions and reason why you choose the one from these three option for 50th birthday. Thank you so much :smile:

If I'd had to choose one of these for my girlfriend (who is far from 50 still :amuse:) I'd go for the Mikimoto. It's beautiful, timeless and I find the neck to be the most beautiful and elegant place for women's jewelery. Also; I find pearls to look great, whether you're 25, 50 or 75.

Close tie btw the reissue and the love but if you already have a classic handbag than the love bracelet. I tend to lean more to bags than jewelry so I would get that first but the love bracelet seems to be great collection piece too.

Reactions: love.chanel2018
I am probably old-fashioned, but to commemorate a milestone in life, jewelry is always the answer for me :smile: I picked the Love bracelet because, as others have said, it will be something you can wear everyday and is appropriate to wear in every situation. I love handbags, but nothing is as special as gold, in my opinion, LOL. Everyone will have an opinion, but are you leaning towards one over the other?

Thanks so much everyone for sharing your thoughts. It’s very interesting to hear and I lean a lots.
( Sorry I couldn’t log on PF afterwards since my kid just got Flu in bed...)

Your opinion is greatly appreciated. Hope to hear more from anyone and keep coming...:smile:

Reactions: cbarrus
I vote first for the Reissue & a very close second for the Cartier Love.
My Reissue is one of the best gifts I ever received!! I absolutely love it. But I also just got a Cartier bracelet for a milestone birthday a few months ago & love that I can wear it almost daily.
Go try them all on & see what you like best or do like I did & let your family know your top picks & decide for you. (If you find yourself hoping they get you one over the others, you know that’s what you should go with).
Happy early birthday!!

Reactions: love.chanel2018