Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2019 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much!

Thank you!

So beautiful! Great knot, especially with the ring

I do own a lot solid color tops which are such a great background. I took a brief look at the artist’s work and it is gorgeous... I followed her on IG

Thank you so much!

All gorgeous! I love those CWs of FoSA and the way you’re wearing them. The rose CW was my second choice.

Another reminder to bring out my Mors mire often. So pretty!

Good advice... LOL! And, that PdS is mesmerizing... Gorgeous!

Thank you so much!

Aren’t these vintage designs so special? These nautical corners are great

One of the most spectacular designs ever in this format
Thank you fifi. Yes, the old ones do have a certain je ne sais quoi to them that the modern ones don't have. Perhaps it is the depth of detail or perhaps it is the years of love imbued in the silk, who knows?

Thank you!

All beauties! Twins on the second one. Love how you tied it!

Perfect color for you!

Glad you finally found a summers day to suit you!
Love that CSGM!
Thank you so much, dear!

Love them Croisette! (And soon to be twins with you on the GP du F- should MrBcat be so kind as to remember he has one stashed away... :P )

Fabtastic- love this one Pautinka! It has that lovely DD glow even though it isn't.

A perfect meditation! So much to look at and admire!

That looks so snugly...how did you do that?!

Oh- this is a real beauty- congrats!

Love all your Nigel Peake moma! They tie so nicely!

Stunning lanit! As always!
So nice to be twins, hopefully soon, bunnycat!

Sorry Croisette, I could only remember your blue/yellow one. It's a great scarf. Which is your favourite CW?
I will post evtl. tomorrow.

Thank you so much!

Thank you!

So beautiful! Great knot, especially with the ring

I do own a lot solid color tops which are such a great background. I took a brief look at the artist’s work and it is gorgeous... I followed her on IG

Thank you so much!

All gorgeous! I love those CWs of FoSA and the way you’re wearing them. The rose CW was my second choice.

Another reminder to bring out my Mors mire often. So pretty!

Good advice... LOL! And, that PdS is mesmerizing... Gorgeous!

Thank you so much!

Aren’t these vintage designs so special? These nautical corners are great

One of the most spectacular designs ever in this format
Thank you, fifi!

These are breathtaking! And, OMG how did you find out about the fake French seller? Did he have a website? And, is there a thread on TPF for that kind of info?

Look at that On a Summer Day with the graphic jacket! I would have never thought to pair them and it works so well! You’ve shown the versatility and chameleonic quality of both these gorgeous scarves

I hope it isn’t, @Croisette7! I recently saw a blue and a red one in my Hermès store and almost asked my SA to try to locate a pink one for me, but was too focused on the recent collex and on trying to decide on a Sintra, so I didn’t. Mine is not the yellow, but CW 10 which I prefer to the yellow. The tag says caramel/bleu/bordeaux

All so lovely!
Well, it is the exclusive-boutique, paris. Pls have a look at HALL OF SHAME, post 5319, 5335 and some more!

My Alice Shirley scarves:
Tyger, Tyger (2015)
View attachment 4317292

Appaloosa des Steppes (2017)
View attachment 4317290

Jaguar Quetzal (2018)
View attachment 4317289
So so lovely .... as always!

The Horsawards by Elias Kafouros.
View attachment 4317006

I think I have mentioned before, but you and I have similar coloring, including eye color (although yours seems bluer, lucky you!). I am tempted to seek out the same CW myself since it really makes your eyes pop!

My Alice Shirley scarves:
Tyger, Tyger (2015)
View attachment 4317292

Appaloosa des Steppes (2017)
View attachment 4317290

Jaguar Quetzal (2018)
View attachment 4317289

Lovely as always!

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi
Thank you so much, dear!

Thank you, fifi!

Well, it is the exclusive-boutique, paris. Pls have a look at HALL OF SHAME, post 5319, 5335 and some more!

Thank you Croisette! [emoji847]
I think I have mentioned before, but you and I have similar coloring, including eye color (although yours seems bluer, lucky you!). I am tempted to seek out the same CW myself since it really makes your eyes pop!

Lovely as always!
Mine aren't always so blue, sometimes they can be quite grey and other times almost greeny but this scarf certainly does something to them. You really should hunt it down and see what you think. It is a beautiful colour.
Beautiful! May I ask the size of the scarf Pautinka? And is that the small size Mors scarf ring?
Thank you! It's a 90cm scarf and the Mors is (what I think is ) the standard one - the big ring is 4cm and the smaller ones 2cm.

Reactions: Croisette7
Wearing my Grand Prix today. Since we have been talking jewelry and scarf rings, I feel obliged to report that It is worn with most basic Buccellati earrings ever. I tried to wear a matching ring as a scarf ring, but it didn’t work as well as this basic sterling Hermès ring, so I am just wearing it on my finger. Unlike others, I buy small sizes of regular rings to repurpose as scarf rings, but recent conversations made me want to try larger sizes as well.
c69b31e2abac7ad00fe486659b644b25.jpg
a

All beautiful but goodness! Your Tyger just glows!!!
Thank you so much! And the TT is so special to me... my first black/white scarf

Thank you so much, dear!

Thank you, fifi!

Thank you so much! And I will take a look at that...

Lovely as always!
Thank you so much!

Such beauties! JQ is amazing in every single CW!

Wearing my Grand Prix today. Since we have been talking jewelry and scarf rings, worn with most basic Buccellati earrings ever. I tried to wear a matching ring as a scarf ring, but it didn’t work as well as this basic sterling Hermès ring, so I am just wearing it on my finger. Unlike others, I buy small sizes of regular rings to repurpose as scarf rings, but recent conversations made me want to try larger sizes as well.
What an amazing combo!

Gorgeous Croisette! I love the Bar des Oiseaux!

Wearing my Grand Prix today. Since we have been talking jewelry and scarf rings, I feel obliged to report that It is worn with most basic Buccellati earrings ever. I tried to wear a matching ring as a scarf ring, but it didn’t work as well as this basic sterling Hermès ring, so I am just wearing it on my finger. Unlike others, I buy small sizes of regular rings to repurpose as scarf rings, but recent conversations made me want to try larger sizes as well.
a

Stunning AnnaE! Love those earrings....(and some small part of me kind of wishes I had asked for the purple CW of GP, but I thought....no..not EVERY scarf I get from that season should be the purple CW....and well....hrmmm....still gonna love my pink one...but this purple one always blows me over when I see it too....)

Status
Not open for further replies.