How are the denim cabas holding up?

I’ve always had a thing for denim bags (but never owned one). I did regret passing on the denim Deauville a few years back (but have since learned the Deauville isn’t for me).

So I was excited to see that this season’s offerings include the mini Coco Handle in denim! My SA is holding it for me so I’ll get to see it in person soon. But she also sent me a pic of a caviar mini Coco in blue-grey. I also love and cover this colour!

I think I love the denim more but worried about wear and tear whereas caviar CH would be carefree. Both styles would work in a similar way for me (mostly worn casual with jeans).

Which would you choose? TIA!

37e8e1a544c9f125c6a6e98c88b072f5.jpg

f131b3532b6df6cc98fba4c25dac5b66.jpg

I’ve always had a thing for denim bags (but never owned one). I did regret passing on the denim Deauville a few years back (but have since learned the Deauville isn’t for me).

So I was excited to see that this season’s offerings include the mini Coco Handle in denim! My SA is holding it for me so I’ll get to see it in person soon. But she also sent me a pic of a caviar mini Coco in blue-grey. I also love and cover this colour!

I think I love the denim more but worried about wear and tear whereas caviar CH would be carefree. Both styles would work in a similar way for me (mostly worn casual with jeans).

Which would you choose? TIA!

37e8e1a544c9f125c6a6e98c88b072f5.jpg

f131b3532b6df6cc98fba4c25dac5b66.jpg
I love the denim Coco Handle and I am going to buy one today.
I don’t think you will have to worry much about wear and tear and I believe denim will be in
style for seasons to come. Good luck with your decision!

Reactions: eckw
I love the denim Coco Handle and I am going to buy one today.
I don’t think you will have to worry much about wear and tear and I believe denim will be in
style for seasons to come. Good luck with your decision!

Pls post pics when you get yours!

I really like the denim CH but my store only had it in the small (middle) size and I wanted the mini. They did order it in so I could have waited but I fell in love with the mini Coco in blue caviar and ended up getting that instead.

Here it is - my first mini Coco and I love it very much! [emoji7]

ef2ed4dbaadbf19fd408c94efdf01693.jpg

I thought the denim version was quite well-made but I was still worried about possible loss of structure. The flap part in particular seemed much softer and the base not that well-supported (esp since the inside was also fabric lined).
I see what you mean. It's also a question of taste, obviously. Some people like denim bags. I don't. Handbags are a way to polish/elevate an outfit and I don't think that denim does that. I'm glad you picked the leather version: classic and elegant!