What is your most favourite VCA piece that you own?

What is your most favourite VCA piece that you own? The one that you are crazy about? The one you can't live without? Post pics!
You Can't say all. You must choose one or two the most!:smile:
My VCA Magic bracelet. Even though I have four items from VCA... the Magic bracelet is my absolute favorite of all my pieces from VCA. It has everything I wanted in one piece of important jewelry. Black Onyx, Mother of Pearl, Grey Mother of Pearl and Yellow Gold... plus I can see it all the time because it's on my wrist and the movement with dangling large MOP attached pendant is sexy on a man/me... lol. Next would be my VCA Vintage 20 motif with yellow gold.
"J!m"

I have the single magic long YG MOP pendant and I'm thinking about getting the YG MOP 10 motif. Now I'm reconsidering?????? Advice needed
Dear lisawhit… you SHOULD get the YG MOP 10 motif or 20 motif... the single Magic pendant looks great when you double the chain or wear it long... I should know, because I own both and it works with the 20 motif very well long and/or doubled. My next purchase will be the Magic single pendant in MOP YG to interchange from the doubled chain look and long look together... and I will be wearing all of them with my Pure onyx YG. You must photo and post when mission is complete.
"J!m"

Reactions: lisawhit
Hi Kimber418 and Lynne_ross, do you gals mean Clover Perlee bracelet or Clover Perlee ring? I've just ordered the ring (and waiting patiently for its arrival within next 20 something weeks), but I've not determined to go ahead with the bracelet.
I have the YG perlee clover bracelet Lisa, but I would love to add the Clover Perlee Ring some day! Do you love it?