What is your most favourite VCA piece that you own?

No, I mostly take it off when I am home. It is so easy to take on/off that I don’t see the point of shower or sleeping with it on since the flat part between the clovers looks better without watermarks.

Hi Lynne,

Do you find it hard to keep the perlee clover bracelet clean and sparkly looking? I noticed when I tried it on in the store that there were lots of smudges and watermarks on the flat part between the clovers. The SA saw it too and went off to clean the bracelet but it came back only slightly cleaner and still with lots of watermarks. Is this a piece that one could keep looking pristine? How often do you clean yours? The perlee clover bracelet is at the top of my VCA wishlist. It’s so beautiful. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: lynne_ross
Hi Lynne,

Do you find it hard to keep the perlee clover bracelet clean and sparkly looking? I noticed when I tried it on in the store that there were lots of smudges and watermarks on the flat part between the clovers. The SA saw it too and went off to clean the bracelet but it came back only slightly cleaner and still with lots of watermarks. Is this a piece that one could keep looking pristine? How often do you clean yours? The perlee clover bracelet is at the top of my VCA wishlist. It’s so beautiful. Thanks in advance!

I find the bracelet looks sparkly even with the finger marks. I clean mine once or twice a months at home with a VCA cloth. I don’t find it too hard to shine it up to looking new, I posted a pic somewhere here after cleaning it myself. It does not mark up that quickly since the diamond protect the flat part. But the marks don’t bother me at all since fir average person looking at bracelet it’s beauty shows even with marks. I also have my SA clean in store using the machine when I am in. It is very quick. It is truly a beautiful piece!

Reactions: diva lee
I find the bracelet looks sparkly even with the finger marks. I clean mine once or twice a months at home with a VCA cloth. I don’t find it too hard to shine it up to looking new, I posted a pic somewhere here after cleaning it myself. It does not mark up that quickly since the diamond protect the flat part. But the marks don’t bother me at all since fir average person looking at bracelet it’s beauty shows even with marks. I also have my SA clean in store using the machine when I am in. It is very quick. It is truly a beautiful piece!

Thanks so much for your reply! It really is a stunning piece and I agree that it looks beautiful, even with watermarks, etc.

They are not special order, but they are very limited edition. VCA only makes 20 of each version. And that’s it. I’m very lucky to own these.
After I looked at them I thought They might be limited edition for the Japanese market. They look like kimono. There was a massive VCA event inland exhubition in Kyoto 2017 or 2016 if I recall correctly. I thought they might be connected.

I bought the first Butterfly about 10 years ago at my local Neimans during an event. I bought the carnelian butterfly last April/May. I think they make version of this periodically. I’m not sure whether it’s tied to events in Japan or anywhere else.

I agree with you, they do remind me of Japanese Kimonos.

There’s a stunning one on 1st Dibbs right now at not a bad price. https://www.1stdibs.com/jewelry/bro...iamond-lacquer-butterfly-brooch/id-j_3548981/

I bought the first Butterfly about 10 years ago at my local Neimans during an event. I bought the carnelian butterfly last April/May. I think they make version of this periodically. I’m not sure whether it’s tied to events in Japan or anywhere else.

I agree with you, they do remind me of Japanese Kimonos.

There’s a stunning one on 1st Dibbs right now at not a bad price. https://www.1stdibs.com/jewelry/bro...iamond-lacquer-butterfly-brooch/id-j_3548981/
Oh wow! It is AMAZING! Thank you for sharing!