VIP-order/red flag?

Hello! I was told by my SA that my last rac-order was turned into a VIP order/ flagged red. Does anyone know what that means?
Why didn't you ask the person who informed you of this? I've never heard of this so I'd hate to guess. VIP and red flag just don't sound good together.

This is the first time I have heard of this too. Please ask your SA what that means and do update us if you get more information. If you do not mind, would you mind sharing what you have ordered that had suddenly became red flagged (which I assumed can't be done anymore). I hope this gets resolved quickly for you as well.

This is the first time I have heard of this too. Please ask your SA what that means and do update us if you get more information. If you do not mind, would you mind sharing what you have ordered that had suddenly became red flagged (which I assumed can't be done anymore). I hope this gets resolved quickly for you as well.
Thanks! I will let you know when i know more. It is a regular Kelly depeche. :smile:

Reactions: LadyCupid