VIP-order/red flag?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello! I was told by my SA that my last rac-order was turned into a VIP order/ flagged red. Does anyone know what that means?

2. There's a thread on rac/special order

Likely your order will be cancelled from what I understand

3. Why didn't you ask the person who informed you of this? I've never heard of this so I'd hate to guess. VIP and red flag just don't sound good together.

4. This is the first time I have heard of this too. Please ask your SA what that means and do update us if you get more information. If you do not mind, would you mind sharing what you have ordered that had suddenly became red flagged (which I assumed can't be done anymore). I hope this gets resolved quickly for you as well.

Foralldel92 and Mali_ like this.
  5. I had a RAC order VIP tagged. It did nothing as far as I experienced. Bag took 2 years and came wrong. Don’t recall anything about a red flag. Good luck!

Foralldel92 likes this.
  6. this!

7. My SA didnt know what it meant :/

8. Makes no sense for the SA to tell you something that they don't understand themselves. Speak to the SM.

9. Exactly!

10. VIP sounds good. Red flag sounds bad. Ask your SM but my instinct is that you have a VIP tag on your SO which *theoretically* should speed it up but in my experience makes no difference :P

Foralldel92 likes this.
  11. Thank you! I will Ask my SM once he is back from his vacation. Hope it shows up soon! :biggrin:

12. Thanks! I will let you know when i know more. It is a regular Kelly depeche. :smile:

LadyCupid likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice