Who on here still adores Fendi Spy bags?

I love the look of these but have never tried on IRL. Are they comfortable on shoulder? How easy to find stuff in there? I have a preference for bags that can be shoulder carried and with outside pockets (which this doesn't have)

They are really not for shoulder carry, only hand held or crook of the arm.

I haven’t used mine yet so I can’t say anything about comfortable or not. I have way too many bags so if I want comfortable I would not pick this one. Comfortable for me is a crossbody bag or a good hobo/tote.

I haven’t used mine yet so I can’t say anything about comfortable or not. I have way too many bags so if I want comfortable I would not pick this one. Comfortable for me is a crossbody bag or a good hobo/tote.
thanks.....arm or hand held only isn't for me

Reactions: Kmora

funny, I'd been looking at spy bags on ebay and got an email today....they're calling it a shoulder bag.....maybe if you're small?

Have been looking at some of these on ebay and wondered about the variety of prices on them...some over $1000 and some are in the hundreds...what would you go for if you didnt have a lot of money to spend...get one with a lot of wear or spend a bit more?

funny, I'd been looking at spy bags on ebay and got an email today....they're calling it a shoulder bag.....maybe if you're small?

Well it actually do go over the shoulder but in the 90s way so you will have the bag in your armpit. Which of course is okay but personally I don’t think it is comfortable.

Have been looking at some of these on ebay and wondered about the variety of prices on them...some over $1000 and some are in the hundreds...what would you go for if you didnt have a lot of money to spend...get one with a lot of wear or spend a bit more?

You would definitely be able to find one in very good condition for some hundreds on ebay or consignment store. Keep on searching is my advice! :smile:

Reactions: Narnanz
personally, I don't think I'd be happy with any bag that had substantial wear on it.....not for hundreds

All of a sudden....poof.....like magic! I need a Baby Spy. After all these years, this bag just is calling my name, so now I am on the hunt for a great pre-loved....
that's the good thing about going after a bag from back in the day....you can get them at a much better price :smile:
I like the look of a spy but it won't fit on the shoulder so a no for me
GL

Reactions: Compass Rose