New Member of My Brown Family: Miiiiis Sienna!!!!!!!!

tooshies

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
Some of you might remember about me asking about Sienna and Tomato a few weeks ago....well, I decided to get Sienna and I can't be happier!

For those of you who are wondering about the color, here she is!!!

She just arrived yesterday and she's the most perfect shade of cognac brown:heart: Honestly, pics really don't do any justice......the color is a lot prettier in person:smile: It's a bit browner than Chloe's famous Whisky, but very similar and in the same rust color family. Also, the color isn't flat at all......and this is the color that would age ever so beautifully.....I can just imagine this baby broken in with a pair of beat-up vintage cowboy boots.....:rochard:

Anyone who's on the fence, go for it!(Hell, I'm even thinking about getting this color in Courier or WE in the future....;)) Besides, the leather is thick, smooth with some distressing, and gorgeous! It looks really shiny on the last 2 pics, but it really isn't. It has nice amount of sheen to it, not as shiny as SS07's.
The first two were taken with lots of natural light, and the last two are taken with less light with flash.

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0547.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

lordguinny: LOL:graucho: I know...I wasn't too crazy with FW colors, but I'm starting to like some of them....a lot!:P
Sienna is THE best brown Balenciaga came up with...apart from 04 Marron, in my opinion. Cognac brown/Rust brown shades are my fav'!

danae: Thanks, darling:heart::heart: I love anything/everything vintage and I just can't wait for my Sienna to get old 'n beat up!

Thanks, girlie:heart: I'm sooo glad I decided to go with this color.....this color is my new found love!

Very pretty and of course fabulous :drool: worthy leather! I think that your pictures of Sienna are the best that I have seen! The color looks stunning!

:happydance: Oh, I didn't even notice that! You're so right, the color of my bag is the EXACT same color of the basket in the background:tup:

Your Sienna is a beautiful bag. In the pictures it looks like the same color as the basket in the background.