Mautto purse extender for Pochette Metis

OrchidLVE

O.G.
Oct 16, 2013
hello!
Curious if anyone has any pics they would like to share of their Pochette Metis using Mautto purse extenders they have purchased.

I ordered the Pochette Metis and the strap I would like a bit longer because I am 5’11.

If you do have the extender please let me know how many inches did you add and post your picture. Thank you!

I was considering the 3” Mautto extender on each side to dress mine up a bit, as well as add a bit more length. I have searched the intranet and have not seen any. Great request.

I added the extender for the same reason as yourself. It added about an inch and a half to the length so now it feels perfect when wearing it crossbody. I don’t have any pics right now and I’m right in the middle of Christmas shopping but I’ll try to take a pic for you later this evening.

hello!
Curious if anyone has any pics they would like to share of their Pochette Metis using Mautto purse extenders they have purchased.

I ordered the Pochette Metis and the strap I would like a bit longer because I am 5’11.

If you do have the extender please let me know how many inches did you add and post your picture. Thank you!
I never thought to get an extender but I’m 5’8” and mine is a couple of inches higher than I prefer (almost didn’t buy it for that reason). Otherwise, I love the bag so thanks for this idea!

Symmetry is always nice.
I would. Do you have a photo. I was thinking of getting a 3 inch for each side from Mautto. I have the Empreinte leather in Cerise color and sort of feel like the bag is missing something. I think Gold grommets around the holes on the strap, would have made the bag pop just that much more. Just like they have on the monogram.

I got a 4 inch extender from mattuo for one side of my bag ... now I am debating if I should get a second one so both sides of my bag have one.
I would. Do you have a photo. I was thinking of getting a 3 inch for each side from Mautto. I have the Empreinte leather in Cerise color and sort of feel like the bag is missing something. I think Gold grommets around the holes on the strap, would have made the bag pop just that much more. Just like they have on the monogram.

I do not have a photo of my reverse PM with the extenders because the bag is my xmas gift and my husband won’t let me play around with it before then lol

I will post a picture after Christmas… But I already ordered one strap extender I think I will order a second one in the meantime.