Mautto purse extender for Pochette Metis

1. hello!
    Curious if anyone has any pics they would like to share of their Pochette Metis using Mautto purse extenders they have purchased.

I ordered the Pochette Metis and the strap I would like a bit longer because I am 5’11.

If you do have the extender please let me know how many inches did you add and post your picture. Thank you!

2. Not Mautto though. 8D5DD086-845C-4FCC-91D4-056AF96D5170.jpeg

golden's mom likes this.
  3. I was considering the 3” Mautto extender on each side to dress mine up a bit, as well as add a bit more length. I have searched the intranet and have not seen any. Great request.

4. I added the extender for the same reason as yourself. It added about an inch and a half to the length so now it feels perfect when wearing it crossbody. I don’t have any pics right now and I’m right in the middle of Christmas shopping but I’ll try to take a pic for you later this evening.

5. What is this called Toks? I am trying to find it on the website. Thanks, I'd like my bag a bit longer as well.

6. I never thought to get an extender but I’m 5’8” and mine is a couple of inches higher than I prefer (almost didn’t buy it for that reason). Otherwise, I love the bag so thanks for this idea!

7. I got a 4 inch extender from mattuo for one side of my bag ... now I am debating if I should get a second one so both sides of my bag have one.

8. Symmetry is always nice.

9. I would. Do you have a photo. I was thinking of getting a 3 inch for each side from Mautto. I have the Empreinte leather in Cerise color and sort of feel like the bag is missing something. I think Gold grommets around the holes on the strap, would have made the bag pop just that much more. Just like they have on the monogram.

10. Sorry, I meant to respond to the member you responded to. Sorry.

11. I would. Do you have a photo. I was thinking of getting a 3 inch for each side from Mautto. I have the Empreinte leather in Cerise color and sort of feel like the bag is missing something. I think Gold grommets around the holes on the strap, would have made the bag pop just that much more. Just like they have on the monogram.

12. No worries. I do agree with you, though. I have the reverse and as I sat in traffic this morning was looking at the strap and admiring the gold on it.

13. I do not have a photo of my reverse PM with the extenders because the bag is my xmas gift and my husband won’t let me play around with it before then lol

I will post a picture after Christmas… But I already ordered one strap extender I think I will order a second one in the meantime.

14. So, I was at the boutique, and told that they haven't had the extender in stock for some time. My SA recommended that I purchase from the resell market, so I did. Went online and bought from fashionphile.