I LOVE the Prada Esplanade, love at first sight!

MsVincit

Bag Beginner
Dec 7, 2015
Just two days ago, I would have told you my next bag would be the YSL Cabas bag, I wanted something vintage-looking/classic, structured and has a lot of space.
Then I walked into Prada, for a little look, remembering how much I liked the look of the Galleria and Saffiano Tote before sighing because I didn't want them since they had become too common.
Then they brought out the Esplanade and I..was sold.
It's elegant, classic and has a bold presence. I barely even thought about it, after trying it and carrying it about, I had to have it! No regrets here. :heart::nuts:

Attachments

• Bag 1.JPG
    Bag 1.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 554
  • Prada Bag.jpg
    Prada Bag.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 551
  • Prada B.jpg
    Prada B.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 546
Just two days ago, I would have told you my next bag would be the YSL Cabas bag, I wanted something vintage-looking/classic, structured and has a lot of space.
Then I walked into Prada, for a little look, remembering how much I liked the look of the Galleria and Saffiano Tote before sighing because I didn't want them since they had become too common.
Then they brought out the Esplanade and I..was sold.
It's elegant, classic and has a bold presence. I barely even thought about it, after trying it and carrying it about, I had to have it! No regrets here. :heart::nuts:

Love your bag! You are rocking it with the dress! I am considering buying this bag tomorrow but am concerned that the saffiano leather saga or starts bubbling. How has your experience been? Thanks!