I LOVE the Prada Esplanade, love at first sight!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just two days ago, I would have told you my next bag would be the YSL Cabas bag, I wanted something vintage-looking/classic, structured and has a lot of space.
    Then I walked into Prada, for a little look, remembering how much I liked the look of the Galleria and Saffiano Tote before sighing because I didn't want them since they had become too common.
    Then they brought out the Esplanade and I..was sold.
    It's elegant, classic and has a bold presence. I barely even thought about it, after trying it and carrying it about, I had to have it! No regrets here. :heart::nuts:

Bag 1.JPG Prada Bag.jpg Prada B.jpg
    neome, HeatherGrace, aas4630 and 8 others like this.
  2. Congrats on your new bag! I just received an esplanade bag as an early christmas gift. I had wanted one since its debut in 2016 but the specific color i wanted was constantly soldout in every boutique. I randomly walked in & found it..and it was on sale!

033DEB15-E43E-4381-B382-82A3297B8DC9.jpeg
  3. Congrats! I got mine on 1/1/18. Such a classy bag.

4. Congrads on your bag! I recently purchased one from Saks. I got promoted into a new role and I got it as gift from me to me. :smile: 20181211_072234.jpg

5. C052680A-1ED0-4B2A-B172-6B7CA56685BF.jpeg I love mine for all the reasons you stated
    Purchased in Maui for a bit of a discount 2 years ago and still beautiful
    The black looks SO elegant. Congrats!

Rani likes this.
  6. So pretty

7. Mine :heart: medium esplanade in bicolor cipria/baltico, got it for 60% off from Mytheresa sale :amuse:

4DF839B0-B751-425E-83A5-725A221D0913.jpeg
    Brandon4268 likes this.