Please help me decide on a LouLou!

petitemum1

Apr 21, 2016
i can’t decide between black and silver hardware. Looooooove the black but am worried about the chipping..... especially because the chain constantly grates against the holes

Also- the size- I suit both medium and small- any advice on which to go for??

Attachments

• AD824291-C7AA-47D6-A3BF-BC3FF25E9360.jpeg
    AD824291-C7AA-47D6-A3BF-BC3FF25E9360.jpeg
    110.2 KB · Views: 315
Small is more chic in general....but you may have some chipping with the black hardware given other's experiences. Although, I haven't had those issues with a Kate bag I have with black hardware.

Silver hardware. If you need to wear it crossbody, small. Otherwise, medium.
I tried both on crossbody and am not a huge fan of the way they stick out: I would wear both in the shoulder: I’m now leaning to silver, mainly because I’m so scared of chipping on the black!! Size wise, it may sound silly but I would adapt to the bag- I don’t carry much on a daily basis anyway (phone, card case, lip balm, compact...

I tried both on crossbody and am not a huge fan of the way they stick out: I would wear both in the shoulder: I’m now leaning to silver, mainly because I’m so scared of chipping on the black!! Size wise, it may sound silly but I would adapt to the bag- I don’t carry much on a daily basis anyway (phone, card case, lip balm, compact...
Sorry forgot to add- if I have a bigger bag I just fill it up anyway... ok now I’m doing my own head in! Why are these decisions so difficult

I used to want the small, but this made me decide the medium is the best size for me.

Also, yes, the small looks a bit too big that it kinda sticks out. The toy is a little too small though. lol.