Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you so much! I really appreciate it, since i’m still getting comfortable in the red, it’s quite out there for me - although i have recently learned some consider it a neutral (@AnnaE ;)) which emboldens me to wear it more
Not only colour is working this way : you have the talent of choosing the perfect way to fold a scarf according to your clothes, so everything is working together to obtain the ideal and delicious "pastry" :flowers:

Some lights for this week. I need light because I am becoming firmly entrenched in my winter wardrobe colors now... :lol:

Space Shopping pocket square (:wave: to all my twins)

View attachment 4244120

Minuit au F (:wave: again twins and cousins!)

View attachment 4244121

And joining the Alternateur fan club for the day:

View attachment 4244119
Joining your legion of fans, bunnycat!

Way off topic but I’m not sorry
emoji38.png

Grail day with Les Ailes de la Soie!
Squeeee!!
View attachment 4243884
Ahhhh, one of those designs that I love seeing on others! Truly worth a squee!

OK I’m wearing it today. It’s gloomy and rainy so thanks for the suggestion to brighten up my spirits! Love my Kawaii bracelet also. View attachment 4243919
Such tangerine sweetness, moma!

Lighthouses on Charmes des Plages Normandes

View attachment 4243964

View attachment 4243966

Lanterns on Grande Marine

View attachment 4243963

A l'Ombre Blvds

View attachment 4243967

Space Shopping au Fbg. pochette

View attachment 4243970

Lanterns on Soiree de Gala

View attachment 4243972
Charmes des Plages is on my wishlist... :love: but I must say this cw of Grande Marine is absolutely stunning!

Still traveling , but Labortoire du temps fits the theme!View attachment 4244465
:loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

Awooo (the Crescent fits the theme) and KDE on their maiden voyage :loveeyes:
So beautiful....
Still howling mournfully here. I'm twitching restlessly, a trigger finger away from just buying it off h.com :frown:Deferred gratification is such a pain...:rolleyes:

La Maison des Carres today. Thank you @ksuromax and @xincinsin for making it easy for me to participate! :giggle:

View attachment 4244752
Beautiful fresh outfit and scarf!

Last edited:
Quartet of Gattonis:
Hot air balloon in Hippopolis, wall sconces studding the fuschia tiles in Bains, a wall pendant lantern in Grand Prix, and a lighthouse off the coast in Battery Park.
View attachment 4244724
i was actually thinking i needed to examine the GP closer, i'm sure there will be some more hidden somewhere, love your details close-ups! :tup:

Reactions: xincinsin
Status
Not open for further replies.