My View Plastic Surgery Hospital Review Sept.2018

Thank you for posting this! I've had my round of consultations already and narrowed it down to UVOM, Namu, and View. At first I was thinking going with a smaller clinic (UVOM/Namu) but your pictures are really making me reconsider View... can I ask how was the post op care?

Congratulations :smile:
Hello as I mentioned above they care about you from Start to post op. They have me deswelling treatments facial vitamin drip and they will prescribed u deswelling prescribed meds based on individual needs.

I'm honestly so down to go to view for my rhino, but I was wondering, why did you decide to use goretex for your implant?
I actually proffered goretex coz it's natural looking than silicone . And silicone tends to shift alot.i have a friend who has silicone for only 2 years it shifted and left her a dent on her left nostrils .plus the surgeon told me the type of goretex they have in is 9x expensive than silicone .

I actually proffered goretex coz it's natural looking than silicone . And silicone tends to shift alot.i have a friend who has silicone for only 2 years it shifted and left her a dent on her left nostrils .plus the surgeon told me the type of goretex they have in is 9x expensive than silicone .
oooh I see. I'm just nervous about using goretex because I heard that it can shrink later on, and if god forbid something were to happen, then revision would be hard since it would be absorbed.

Beautiful results!!! Having FC changes ones’s face completely! I used to think having nose surgery would change the face! But having a mice oval face makes all the difference!

Thank you so much for this review! The result looks absolutly stunning! I plan to go to Korea for PS in 2020 and I already considered View and now I'm 100% sure to go there!
Would you mind sharing a before picture of you with make up? I would really like to see the difference. Of course I'd completly understand if you don't want to.
And could you tell me how much you payed for everything?

Reactions: Krisven
@Krisven That's a good job, nicely done. You look great! Lovely nose, fabulous.
Maybe I should consider View, but i'm caucasian. Not sure it would work as well for me as it did for you, uncertain if View is experienced with or had many causcasian clients. @MissOrange Aren't her results beautiful?! I hope I can have the same success story and happy ending.