My View Plastic Surgery Hospital Review Sept.2018

awesome results so far! please keep us updated. I was interested in them but their prices were so high. I am not looking for anything dramatic anyway, so decided to go with TFD for Vline. Also they require a deposit to book with them and I wasnt sure if I wanted to go with them yet What vitamins are you taking?
I’m talking vitamin c bromelain lots of walking lol high protein diet food and carbs lol to bring back your energy

Reactions: sparklecloud
I'm not sponsored . I paid with my own money. I wrote a review coz I think plastic surgery hospital like this should be known how good they are.and just wanna share my honest experience. .
Is it sponsored or did you get discount to write this review? bc I saw you on their Youtube. Just wondering.
Is it sponsored or did you get discount to write this review? bc I saw you on their Youtube. Just wondering.

I'm not sponsored . I paid with my own money. I wrote a review coz I think plastic surgery hospital like this should be known how good they are.and just wanna share my honest experience. .
Oh okay, so you didn't get any discount or anything for this review but just wanted to share your good experience. I'm sorry it's because I saw you on their youtube. :smile:

Oh okay, so you didn't get any discount or anything for this review but just wanted to share your good experience. I'm sorry it's because I saw you on their youtube. :smile:
I get to stay in their guesthouse for free for my stay .for 2 weeks. Free brunch . Free lip fillers and they provide necessities I need for my 2 weeks stay .

I get to stay in their guesthouse for free for my stay .for 2 weeks. Free brunch . Free lip fillers and they provide necessities I need for my 2 weeks stay .
But I dont think theres nothing wrong to write a review if u like services .and how they treat the patient is exceptional regardless

Thank you for sharing, luvvv the result ♥️♥️♥️
May I know who's your consultant or the person you've contact on View Kakao with before flying to Korea?

I'm going to put Dr Lee on my rhino list now :smile:

May I know who's your consultant or the person you've contact on View Kakao with before flying to Korea?

Hi sparkle cloud my consultant name is anna their kakao I.d viewps1771 :smile: