My View Plastic Surgery Hospital Review Sept.2018

Hi guys I'm almost reaching one month mark in 3 more days . I'm loving my results I really love how my face is smaller I' still have some swelling on jowl/chin area . To be honest first week of doing fc is really though u will feel alot of numbness tightness and its really challenging to eat. I did the full vline procedure but I really force my self to eat soft food on day 4 and now I'm almost one month post op I can able to eat almost everything.. actually day 10 I already started eating korean bbq. And take note dont eat spicy and salty food coz it wont help speed up the deswelling process. Everybody heals differently. I'm just so amazed that everytime I wake up u can see the difference but il.just share some of the pics in this update. I really wanna thank view and my doctors dr lee dong chan and dr lee young they do really pay attention on what i wanted to look like . cant wait what 6 months to a year will be.

Attachments

• 1540446938970.jpg
    1540446938970.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 1,144
  • 1540446936850.jpg
    1540446936850.jpg
    378.1 KB · Views: 1,151
  • 1540446934275.jpg
    1540446934275.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 1,150
  • 1540446961122.jpg
    1540446961122.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,156
  • 1540446944731.png
    1540446944731.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,172
Wooow! You’re absolutely stunning! Happy to see such success on your surgeries. You’re definitely radiating in your update pictures. the profile of your nose is very cute. Would it be too much to ask if you’ll be able to give us an update on the frontal of your nose?

Thanks for sharing and I hope you continue to keep us updated ^^

Hello heres the frontal
Wooow! You’re absolutely stunning! Happy to see such success on your surgeries. You’re definitely radiating in your update pictures. the profile of your nose is very cute. Would it be too much to ask if you’ll be able to give us an update on the frontal of your nose?

Thanks for sharing and I hope you continue to keep us updated ^^

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181026-145615_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20181026-145615_Photos.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,193
Reactions: Nurcihan
Hi guys I'm almost reaching one month mark in 3 more days . I'm loving my results I really love how my face is smaller I' still have some swelling on jowl/chin area . To be honest first week of doing fc is really though u will feel alot of numbness tightness and its really challenging to eat. I did the full vline procedure but I really force my self to eat soft food on day 4 and now I'm almost one month post op I can able to eat almost everything.. actually day 10 I already started eating korean bbq. And take note dont eat spicy and salty food coz it wont help speed up the deswelling process. Everybody heals differently. I'm just so amazed that everytime I wake up u can see the difference but il.just share some of the pics in this update. I really wanna thank view and my doctors dr lee dong chan and dr lee young they do really pay attention on what i wanted to look like . cant wait what 6 months to a year will be.
Superb result @Krisven for fc and rhino! I have made a note of your surgeon's name. Good to see a great result and View goes on my list of good Korean clinics!

Reactions: Krisven
Thank you for posting this! I've had my round of consultations already and narrowed it down to UVOM, Namu, and View. At first I was thinking going with a smaller clinic (UVOM/Namu) but your pictures are really making me reconsider View... can I ask how was the post op care?

Congratulations :smile: