Does anyone have.....

1000079ci6.jpg

i think it looks best on white or brown or black or red bags.. it looks good on this signature bag but it would really pop on a bag that is one of the colors on the keychain... and the bag has to be big cuz they keychain is big

^^ No doubt! This freakin thing is huge. I tried it on my black ergo hobo and it just didnt look right. Nor does it look all that great on my khaki sig. bags. Guess this means time for another Coach!!!

Here's mine on my Spring/Summer 06 white large Signature Hobo and a picture of my sister showing how it looks from a side view...it is a HUGE key charm! and I think it would look beautiful on your white Ali... it is so cute in person...totally worth getting!:love:

coachwhtbagwcomichw9.jpg

sideviewcomickeyii7.jpg

Here's mine on my Spring/Summer 06 white large Signature Hobo and a picture of my sister showing how it looks from a side view...it is a HUGE key charm! and I think it would look beautiful on your white Ali... it is so cute in person...totally worth getting!:love:

coachwhtbagwcomichw9.jpg

sideviewcomickeyii7.jpg
Looks great!
I have this bag....now I must get the charm/fob.:graucho:

I have one but haven't used it yet. I agree with the others, white would be best I think, or black. It'll really pop that way. :smile:

Does anyone else's get kinked up? When I take it out of it's box and hold it up, not all the "dangles" hang the same direction, or smoothly. Some stick out at odd angles.

I'm figuring it's just doing that because it's been sitting around, but am not sure.