Scarves *H it Up!*

Haven't had an H it Up in a bit....but I found this crazy hot pink shirt at a thrift store and had to have it.... :lol: ... to see if I could push the sartorial boundaries and wear it without looking like a Texessive Rodeo Cowgirl. That's a real danger since I live in Texas.

So, no to cowboy boots, no to paired with denim, and no dangerously shaped hats....Instead- a very modern Baobab scarf, skinny urban sweats and grey combat boots with a leather jacket.

Pre H. Yeah....it's got rhinestone snaps AND embroidery on it.... :lol: which I am alternately attracted to and frightened of living where I do...

View attachment 4223652

Feeling a little more urban with this now....

View attachment 4223653

Love how BC makes your shirt look almost muted :biggrin:

Haven't had an H it Up in a bit....but I found this crazy hot pink shirt at a thrift store and had to have it.... :lol: ... to see if I could push the sartorial boundaries and wear it without looking like a Texessive Rodeo Cowgirl. That's a real danger since I live in Texas.

So, no to cowboy boots, no to paired with denim, and no dangerously shaped hats....Instead- a very modern Baobab scarf, skinny urban sweats and grey combat boots with a leather jacket.

Pre H. Yeah....it's got rhinestone snaps AND embroidery on it.... :lol: which I am alternately attracted to and frightened of living where I do...

View attachment 4223652

View attachment 4223653
Fantastic look!

Reactions: bunnycat
Love how BC makes your shirt look almost muted :biggrin:

:roflmfao: So true!
Fantastic look!

Thank you Cookie! I'd feel a little less conspicuous in the Cowgirl shirt if it didn't have the embroidery...ok...and the super sparkly snaps too.... :roflmfao: but as papertiger said....Baobab Cat kind of makes it look toned down. :lol:

ETa- I've already hand washed it and plan on wearing it again this week.... :biggrin: Wonder what my friends will think??? Everyone knows I have some rather odd finds in the clothing department....

Last edited:

View attachment 4223652

View attachment 4223653
What an amazing transformation bunnycat...I love it, and that Baobab is so versatile isn't it?

View attachment 4223652

View attachment 4223653

This looks great and you have definitely taken the cowgirl out of this shirt.