Small Zipped Bays

Skater

Oct 28, 2014
I was bad today, and came home with this:

IMG_1159.jpg

Some of you may remember I had this bag last year in oxblood, but moved it on and got the burgundy small quilted Bays instead... well, this one is lighter weight and a nice navy (not too dark) with silver hardware, which I love... so having considered and faffed about for a while, I decided to go for it!

View attachment 4212735

Some of you may remember I had this bag last year in oxblood, but moved it on and got the burgundy small quilted Bays instead... well, this one is lighter weight and a nice navy (not too dark) with silver hardware, which I love... so having considered and faffed about for a while, I decided to go for it!

Congrats! You have the best bags!

Reactions: Skater

View attachment 4212735

Very beautiful! I especially like the cross grain leather. Too bad it doesn’t come in black!

View attachment 4212735

Lovely choice of style and colour! I’m sure you’ll get real pleasure from using this.

Reactions: Skater