What is your latest Hermes purchase?

I can't believe I just bought my first CSGM! I honestly never thought I'd justify the price. (Naive scarf newbie here!) But then...I saw a photo of the lovely Jane Gooddall with the Savana Dance, and it wouldn't leave my brain. Imagine my surprise when I later came across it on the Hermes website? Maybe it was a less popular colorway? Either way, was surprised it was still available, and ordered it! Can't wait for it to arrive :smile: Y'all were NOT kidding about the Hermes slippery slope!! :shocked:

Jane.png

I can't believe I just bought my first CSGM! I honestly never thought I'd justify the price. (Naive scarf newbie here!) But then...I saw a photo of the lovely Jane Gooddall with the Savana Dance, and it wouldn't leave my brain. Imagine my surprise when I later came across it on the Hermes website? Maybe it was a less popular colorway? Either way, was surprised it was still available, and ordered it! Can't wait for it to arrive :smile: Y'all were NOT kidding about the Hermes slippery slope!! :shocked:

View attachment 4211660

It’s a gorgeous colorway!! :love: I love that Jane Goodall has one. Please post modeling pics!! :flowers:

Oh no! Hermes just canceled my order, saying it can't be fulfilled. But the shawl is still on the website! Agh, should I try ordering it again? Or was it just too good to be true?
Just called customer service and they said it's out of stock, even though it's on the website. Darn. I guess if it seems too good to be true it is...:doh: Well, on to the next!