Is this too much Gucci?

Noegirl05

:love:
Feb 4, 2007
I am getting these wedges... and considering the clutch or the gg bag trim in the gunmetal leather... which would you get? Is either bag too much to wear with the wedges?

182111_ADK00_1162

Clutch

0442179264720_275x275.jpg

Or the bag...

141470_F4FSG_9692

Or both????

I don't think it's too much! I think both bags go very well with the wedges actually. If I were to choose, I would choose the abbey, but that's just me, because I rarely, if ever go to evening events. If I went to more evening events, I think I would probably choose the clutch. I really like that clutch, it looks really nice in the gunmetal! Since you really love the gunmetal, why not get both? Maybe they'll have the gunmetal items on sale... Good luck deciding! ;)

I dont think its too much...i'm liking the clutch, I really like the design...but like gucciabbey said, for normal occasion, u will use the abbey more than the clutch. So its up to u to decide!

I just bought that bag and I adore it. I think it would go great with the wedges. I wouldn't use the clutch all that much, but if you would, I think it would be okay to buy all 3.

I coordinate Gucci bags and shoes all the time. They are one of the few that always make shoes that compliment their bags. Not too much in my opinion but I know true fashion die hards are against the matchy matchy concept.