Celine nano belt bag serial number

olia-la

Apr 8, 2010
Hello dear ladies! I've purchased this baby in Dubai recently but can't find serial number on it. Do all the celine nano belt bags have serial numbers? Thanks for your help

Attachments

• IMG_7377.JPG
    IMG_7377.JPG
    183.7 KB · Views: 2,262
  • IMG_7383.JPG
    IMG_7383.JPG
    301.2 KB · Views: 1,841
I‘m not sure about the belt bag but I had the same issue with my new luggage. I was looking for the serial number and couldn’t find it. Turned out that Céline changed the location of the serial number on the luggage lately and no it‘s really difficult to see! They might have done it with the belt bag, too?

Might be Light Taupe but I‘m not sure

Hmm it looks a bit darker and "greyer" I think!? Is there anyway to check it? The receipt maybe? Sorry for asking this much but it's the most gorgeous belt bag color ive ever seen :nuts: Ive seen light taupe irl and that didnt look good on me. This might ofc be the same color, colors in pictues can really fool you. :doh:

Hmm it looks a bit darker and "greyer" I think!? Is there anyway to check it? The receipt maybe? Sorry for asking this much but it's the most gorgeous belt bag color ive ever seen :nuts: Ive seen light taupe irl and that didnt look good on me. This might ofc be the same color, colors in pictues can really fool you. :doh:

Yes the colour should be written on the tag that comes with the bag!

You‘re right, it might be Souris because I have my Luggage in Souris and it has the contrast stitching like this Belt Bag does! Not sure if the Belt Bags ever came in Souris though

I have 2 nano belt bags bought in a Celine boutique and in both of them the serial number is inside on the left hand side of the bag embossed into the suede near the side seam, it is not on a separate tab.

I have 2 nano belt bags bought in a Celine boutique and in both of them the serial number is inside on the left hand side of the bag embossed into the suede near the side seam, it is not on a separate tab.
Thanks, I found the date code on my Celine nano belt bag too! Speaking of the code, mine has 2 codes, do any of you know how to read them? I will attach a picture even though it is low quality. The codes say W-AI-2198 and W-SL-3148. I know that the first and third tell me the week it was made and the second and fourth number tell me the year, but what about when the have two codes?

Attachments

• 20181207_112748.jpg
    20181207_112748.jpg
    338.5 KB · Views: 1,006
Thanks, I found the date code on my Celine nano belt bag too! Speaking of the code, mine has 2 codes, do any of you know how to read them? I will attach a picture even though it is low quality. The codes say W-AI-2198 and W-SL-3148. I know that the first and third tell me the week it was made and the second and fourth number tell me the year, but what about when the have two codes?

I have the same question about two serial numbers. I’m considering purchasing a second hand belt bag and saw that it has two serial numbers. Does anyone happen to know what that means?