Post your Nordstrom Rack finds! (read first post)

The girl doing this is actually quite popular on this forum. She used to post on here regularly. She used to post that items were on hold under different names each day. Several people have called and complained about her but nothing has been done to stop it. Also, her connection at the store is letting her know when somebody does call in to complain, because previously she posted when she got Louboutins for a penny on her social media that someone called and complained about her. Sooo it’s definitely an inside thing happening, and it’s been going on for years. She has posts on here dating back to 2014. Apparently Nordstrom Rack corporate thinks this isn’t an issue which seems odd because there are several other resellers that I have seen get banned

Is this the girl that shops in the Houston / DFW area?

The girl doing this is actually quite popular on this forum. She used to post on here regularly. She used to post that items were on hold under different names each day. Several people have called and complained about her but nothing has been done to stop it. Also, her connection at the store is letting her know when somebody does call in to complain, because previously she posted when she got Louboutins for a penny on her social media that someone called and complained about her. Sooo it’s definitely an inside thing happening, and it’s been going on for years. She has posts on here dating back to 2014. Apparently Nordstrom Rack corporate thinks this isn’t an issue which seems odd because there are several other resellers that I have seen get banned
Resellers are a double edge sword for discount retailers though. It would be hard to dictate a comprehensive policy at corporate, they probably leave it up to individual stores which means there are no rules.
I definitely buy more, knowing that I can always sell stuff on ebay or posh when I get tired of it (or I get too fat, or my daughter doesn't want it - etc). There is no way to police resellers who are purely resellers vs individuals selling their own stuff.