ENOUGH TALK. Sat, Aug 11 @ 11am: SAN FRANCISCO Bbag MEETING!

I could do most days, but I just found out I am up for jury duty for two weeks in August, so I might be constrained.:s If I can make it, then I'll be there.

How about:

Saturday, August 11th??
@ 12noon

after that I am clueless in the city (beyond cursing the bridge tolls and outrageous parking fees, LOL)

Hope your meet-up works well for all of u's! :tup: Ever since I visited the Bay Area last fall, I just can't get enough about your place! (And yes, I have travelled to quite a many place and countries)!

SHOUT OUT TO THE BAY AREA! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I look foward to visiting there again... and hopefully, shortly!

Take care! :heart:

Oh, please count me in, too!! I would love to meet everyone! :smile:
Hmwe - that day sounds good to me. :yes: I hope it works for everyone else...Chuggie and Febbys, I hope you can make it! :tup:

aw, i wish i would be in SF during august! it would be so great to hang with like minded bag fiends...and gawk at everyone else's stuff. alas, europe is calling me back. have fun!! :drinks:

When: S a t u r d a y, A u g u s t 11 t h . But what time?

Where: Somewhere in SF Downtown area. Suggestions on where? Let's be creative. :graucho:

What: you know what.

Why: you know why, too.

WHO:

NW, kimair, hmwe
couture, redney, turtle
malley, enyrow, annabellet
blessings, babyslk, cate
odd

MAYBE WHOs:

chuggie - forget jury duty! There are things more important in life. =P
kristydarling - ooooh please please try to steal away for a few hours!

WISH YOU WERE HEREs: febby and evilarchitect.

DOES THIS DATE WORK FOR MOST?!

:girlsigh:

aug 11 sounds good! :tup:

just a suggestion for the where: We could all possibly meet at the food court at the Westfield San Francisco Centre. Much better food that your typical food court and at least there is a variety to choose from. The only con, is that is could be VERY crowded. (just a thought!)

OOH! August 11 looks good on my schedule. I agree that the foodcourt at Westfield is good, but is definitely crowded on a saturday! I know that the last time the bay area PS girls met up, they went to Cafe de la Presse on Grant. I'm not sure how that went, though. Hopefully someone else will have another good suggestion like emyrow99 did!

Cafe De La Presse is nice! Other ideas: Grand Cafe just off Union Square? I think it's on Geary and Mason or thereabouts. Nice and big, great food! Accommodates large groups.

Or, Scala's Bistro on Powell just north of Post? These places all accept reservations, which is a must for a large group.

Sounds like soooo much fun! My DH and I used to live in the bay area...too bad not anymore! :sad:Perhaps u could all meet at the MOMA? just a wee suggestion...since if u are sitting and eating at a restaurant/cafe...u can't really see the bbag unless u hold it up...At the museum u can strut ur stuff (bbag, of course!) as u walk around and chill.
Also, I forget the name of the cafe, but there was the one with the aspiring opera singers performing live? HUGE yummy desserts and roomy interior!

This time works for me as well. Are we meeting at Neiman or someone else? Do you think the SAs will go bonkers when they see about a dozen folks with Balenciagas? :graucho:

Turtle