Scarves Ardmore Artists Fan Club

How can I forget about The Savana Dance moussies!!

I couldn't let go any of these three. I have to confess that I wasn't a huge fan of this design when it first came out but then it kept growing on me and it's so easy to wear. Eventually I wanted to get them whenever I hear the name! The color play on the leopard and the monkey always bring some surprise in a nice way!

View attachment 4166979 View attachment 4166980 View attachment 4166981
The yellow stole is TDF, cavalla!

Reactions: cavalla
Reactions: Croisette7
Reactions: Croisette7
My interest for ARDMORE began when I first saw their exceptionel pieces in Paris. Here are some from their book, and
I do hope we will get more scarves in the future!

View attachment 4167169

View attachment 4167172

View attachment 4167176

View attachment 4167177

View attachment 4167180

View attachment 4167182

View attachment 4167183

View attachment 4167185

I truoly hope so to Croisette! The scarves really do reflect the wonderfully whimsical ceramics very well. (Love that last cat one and a friend of mine likes their monkey lamp.)

With the Fall 2018 release of Baobab Cat, it seemed like the time is right for Ardmore Artists to have a fan club (and try out our new prefix tag!).

I started researching them a few months ago and though they are known for ceramics they certainly have a few collaborations under their belt, including the ones with Hermes.

Their website is fun to look at:
http://ardmoreceramics.co.za/

And in looking there, I can see very clearly the relation of the scarf motifs they have worked with to their ceramic work.

At the moment, I only have a few of their designs. Savanna Dance in twilly and pocket square, and of course, Baobab Cat. But I am excited to see everyone's collections from this and previous seasons.

Here's a planter that has the same motif as Savanna Dance (pic courtesy of the Armore Artist website):

http://ardmoreceramics.co.za/ceramics/leopard-planter/

View attachment 4166864

Pocket Square CW 11 (noir/vert/multi) and twilly CW 05 (rouge/parme/corail)
View attachment 4166867

View attachment 4166893 View attachment 4166894

And Baobab Cat CW 16 rose vif/prune/gris

View attachment 4166866

View attachment 4166891

Plus here is some extra info on the Baobab tree from eliwon in the Fall 2018 scarf thread:

Can't wait to see everyone's pics!
Thank you for starting this thread, dear @bunnycat! Love your intro and all the lovely pics!