Scarves Ardmore Artists Fan Club

Glorious Croisette! I love that blue background on the Savanna Dance and well...that red crocodile is pretty awesome.

Oh MY! Dear Croisette, we're twins on all the Marche du Zambeze!!! :ghi5: :lol::lol: :drinkup:

I remember your lavender Savana Dance CSGM mod shot. It's so beautiful on you!

I truoly hope so to Croisette! The scarves really do reflect the wonderfully whimsical ceramics very well. (Love that last cat one and a friend of mine likes their monkey lamp.)
Thank you both so kindly bunny & cavalla! There was a rumour recently that H will continue, wasn't it moma?
cavalla,
what cw is the yellow stole please. I'll have a lookout on my next travels.

I haven't brought the cat(s) home yet but I love Ardmore Artists! Let me join the scarf fun with some archive photos from previous seasons.

My very first from them,

The Savana Dance 70

View attachment 4166922

And then I added 3 La Marche du Zambeze

This design is magnifiscent!
Hmmm.... I just realized I don't have photos of my red CW. Maybe I should do it this weekend!

View attachment 4166924 View attachment 4166925 View attachment 4166926

View attachment 4166932

Then I added the Savana Dance CSGM

Need some in action photos for this lovely scarf at some point! The color palette on this particular scarf feels so "cuddly".

View attachment 4166937

Then of course the Savana Dance twilly! I really gave my SA hard time to find the second silver CW to make it a pair. I have the silver, lilac, and the green ones all in pairs. I like to wear this design on myself. I only have the photo of the lilac for now.

View attachment 4166947
Ok, I am intensely jealous in a good way! LOL! You have some treasures in your collection! All three CWs of LMDZ are sublime! And I love that first knot with the Trio. Must try that!

Reactions: cavalla
How can I forget about The Savana Dance moussies!!

I couldn't let go any of these three. I have to confess that I wasn't a huge fan of this design when it first came out but then it kept growing on me and it's so easy to wear. Eventually I wanted to get them whenever I hear the name! The color play on the leopard and the monkey always bring some surprise in a nice way!

View attachment 4166979 View attachment 4166980 View attachment 4166981
OMG these are glorious! You wear them beautifully!

I agree!! Here’s the rose colorway. :love:
View attachment 4166988
Sublime!

Please, someone, pick me up from the floor! I literally gasped! Magnificent!

My apologies to those that have seen these pictures before on other threads, because I’ve posted about my Baobab Cat ad nauseaum. But, I love it so! I’ve been wearing it repeatedly for the past few days. I just wanted to post on this thread for anyone that may solely visit this thread. View attachment 4167276 View attachment 4167272 View attachment 4167268 View attachment 4167265 View attachment 4167264 View attachment 4167262 View attachment 4167261 View attachment 4167259 View attachment 4167258 View attachment 4167256

It looks like a completely different scarf in each photo. That colorway seems to go well with everything. :tup::tup:

It looks like a completely different scarf in each photo. That colorway seems to go well with everything. :tup::tup:
Well, after I had made my decision, I was second-guessing myself all the way home. Then, when I held up the scarf to the pieces in my wardrobe, I knew I had made the right decision. It goes well with about 80 percent of my outfits. I am in love with this CW and just love it worn with white pants, which I love to wear in summer. But, all the other CWs are so striking in their own special way, that I have a feeling I will add one or more to my collection.

Thank you for starting this thread, dear @bunnycat! Love your intro and all the lovely pics!

you're entirely welcome fifi! It was a good time for it!

All your pics are spectacular fifi! I can see why you went with the one you did, but that blue one is pretty amazing too! (And come to think of it....I really like the bright pastel one too- with the yellows and pinks.)

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi
I haven't brought the cat(s) home yet but I love Ardmore Artists! Let me join the scarf fun with some archive photos from previous seasons.

My very first from them,

The Savana Dance 70

View attachment 4166922

Hmmm.... I just realized I don't have photos of my red CW. Maybe I should do it this weekend!

View attachment 4166932

Need some in action photos for this lovely scarf at some point! The color palette on this particular scarf feels so "cuddly".

View attachment 4166937

Then of course the Savana Dance twilly! I really gave my SA hard time to find the second silver CW to make it a pair. I have the silver, lilac, and the green ones all in pairs. I like to wear this design on myself. I only have the photo of the lilac for now.

View attachment 4166947
Completely off topic, but what is the scarf on the railing? Third picture? TIA!!:flowers:

My very first from them,

The Savana Dance 70

View attachment 4166922

View attachment 4166932

View attachment 4166937

View attachment 4166947

Wow, what a great collection

How can I forget about The Savana Dance moussies!!

I couldn't let go any of these three. I have to confess that I wasn't a huge fan of this design when it first came out but then it kept growing on me and it's so easy to wear. Eventually I wanted to get them whenever I hear the name! The color play on the leopard and the monkey always bring some surprise in a nice way!

View attachment 4166979 View attachment 4166980 View attachment 4166981

This def one of the most beautiful stoles ever. The design and the colourations are so 1920s