Non-Designer Bags you love

LemonDrop

a Fendi bag and a bad attitude
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
I am not sure why but I just love Guess handbags. I will be walking throught the store and buy them on such impulses. I got one tonight that I am just in love with. We have spent most of the night together. :yahoo:

Here are pics of the two I have bought this year. (I have bought 4 total) And while they only cost around $80 - $100 each ... that is a big impulse buy for me !!!

I bought the mocha one tonight :wlae:

Here are the pics. What bags do you guys Just LOVE :heart: that aren't designer.

The red Guess has actually lasted longer that the last Michael Kors bag I bought about the same time.

Attachments

• Picture 044.jpg
    Picture 044.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 124
  • Picture 083.jpg
    Picture 083.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 317
I'm a fan of Furla. I just bought a silver metallic tote and a mustard yellow patent leather at Bluefly. Nice Italian styling and leather at bargain prices. Love them!

I saw a girl with a great Guess bag in white but it must have been from another season because I could not find it anywhere. I like the look of the guess bags, they always catch my eye when someone is carrying one. I second the clava leather too...I have a black backpack from them that I use for a diaper bag and it has held up really well.

I was on a HUGE Chanel & LV binge & just recently have gone back to enjoying things that are quality but not a GAZILLION dollars. My favs:
Cynthia Rowley
Longchamp (the leather bags)
Lesportsac (just super cute)
Coach (the traditional all leather ones)
Linea Pelle (Got a $500+ on sale for $146 thanks to a TPFer) Super soft leather, comfy & nice quality
Also any bag at Marshalls or TJ Maxx that is SUPER nice leather but just a no-name bag, KWIM?

I am a true bag lover at heart because I really do love all bags. I was just in Target tonight admiring all the "fun" no-name bags. I bought a large canvas one to use for going to the beach/ pool.

ooh!!i LOVE my guess and leather lizC bags!!and it's nice to know these stand in good light her even with all the big name bags lovers hehe.
i ADORE lesportsac glamstudio...it's my foolproof baby bag!!

I have owned Liz Claiborne and Nine West bags in the past, and I found them to be well made for the price point. The Liz Claiborne bag I had was really neat. It had bold hardware on the handles and a front pocket that opened like an accordion. Inside the pocket were slots for ID and credit cards and pen loops. It made organizing my stuff so easy. The Nine West I had was similar in that way. I wish more designer brands had those kinds of features.

To the original poster: your brown Guess bag is cute! I like how it has a slightly distressed look to it.